Default Prediction! (Major spoiler for end of series three!)

Since I was spot on about the Face of Boe's revelation, and have been since 'New Earth' was broadcast, I think I'm gonna make another prediction. This time about the final three episodes.

We all know the rumour that the Master is returning, and no matter how much the BBC deny it I'm convinced it's true. And this is how I think it's gonna happen.

In episode 11 (Utopia), the TARDIS for reasons unknown, returns Jack to the Doctor. The Doctor, Martha and Jack team up with an elderly man known only as the Professor (Derek Jacobi) to help defeat a very ancient evil power. At the end of the episode, the Professor in mortally wounded. As a result of his wounds, the Professor regenerates, revealing him to be a Time Lord (John Simm). Due to his regeneration, the Professor's memories return and it is revealed that he used to be the Master. Faced with this horrific realisation the Master flees... The Doctor is torn between seeking to help his old friend, and to hunt him down. Either way the Doctor, Martha and Jack give chase.

Episodes 12 & 13 (The Last of the Time Lords), the Time Team finally arrive in London, circa 2008, where the Master is using his new alias Mr Saxon. Trying to fight the evil instinct within, Mr Saxon is being manipulated by a being known as the Archangel to alter Earth's future, the first step of which is to place Mr Saxon in power as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. However this story ends, I feel Mr Saxon will survive, twisted and on a path of self destruction - but no longer using the Master alias, rather sticking with Mr Saxon (which sounds a whole lot cooler than the Master - especially in this day and age!).

What you all reckon?
    I am out there... somewhere.

I'm wondering if The Master will regenerate, given that he's used up all his lives, or will he have to steal a body like in Keeper of Traken or the US telemovie with the Pertwee logo?

It'd be better if he did, but then they'd have to ignore continuity from the old series, not that I'm entirely against such a thing.

It's hardly ignoring continuity when you consider the gap between the old series/TVM and the current series. Maybe at some point during the Time War the Master escaped the Eye of Harmony and was given a new lease of life by the High Council so he could help them in the war. I can see how his ruthlessness would come in useful against the Daleks.

Either way, in regards to the old series and the new, I doubt RTD will worry about explaining it too much. He'll leave that up to the fans.
    I am out there... somewhere.

My theory is that it was the Master's TARDIS we heard at the end of Torchwood,but time will tell it always does