Default 'Hustle' Series Four

Looks like Hustle returns to BBC One on Thursday 3rd May @ 9pm. Adrian Lester is gone, but Ashley Walters from So Solid Crew has arrived.

BBC Press Office info is up for Episodes 1 & 2:

LINKS CONTAIN PLOT SPOILERS!

Episode One

Episode Two

Interviews with Robert Wagner (Episode 1) and Ashley Walters (new member/"loveable pickpocket" Billy Bond) as well:

LINKS CONTAIN PLOT SPOILERS!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pro...e_hustle.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pro...e_hustle.shtml

Jaime Murray's bikini looks far too teenie weenie in the "Coming Soon" trailer!

According to IMDB, Adrian Lester will be turning up in Spiderman 3. Will it be a blink-and-you-miss it part?

I hope Hustle is as good without him. His rogueish wooden charm helped to make the show!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

I love Hustle. I hope it survives the cast change.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

I thought it was quite enjoyable the other night, and I don't think it missed Adrian Lester all that much. However, going on that tiny little appearance in the next time teaser - and yes, I'm willing to give him time - the new guy, Ashley Walters seemed a bit poor...

I liked it a fair bit this week, and like Dave I didn't miss Adrian Lester that much at all, even though I really liked his character. I think Danny needs to get a little bit smoother and wing it slightly less if it's going to be convincing that he's the leader of the group, but it does seem like it's going to develop that way anyway.

I've just followed one of James' links and I didn't realise that that was Robert Wagner in this week's episode, blimey! He was quite good too, which is surprising (though I might have liked Hart to Hart when I was younger, but I'm admitting nothing).

And can I just mention yet again that I saw Jaime Murray last year recording a bit of Hustle in Soho, and that she's as gorgeous in real life as she is onscreen? Ah, I think I just have done.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."