Default Save Loo Paper With Sheryl Crow

Eco-friendly chanteuse Sheryl Crow - who's just completed a US "Stop Global Warming College Tour" with "environmental activist" Laurie David - has formulated a cunning plan to save the planet: use less toilet paper and dispense with the services of paper napkins.

Crow's mission during her 11-stop campaign was "to persuade students to help combat the world's environmental problems", the BBC notes. Her illuminating blog reveals she "spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming".

And here's the upshot of that contemplation: "I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required."

Furthermore, Crow also fancies the idea of "not using paper napkins, which happen to be made from virgin wood and represent the height of wastefullness".

To prove she walks it like she talks it, Crow has designed what she calls her "dining sleeve" - a detachable contrivance which offers the user "the convenience of wiping his mouth on his sleeve rather than throwing out yet another barely used paper product".

Readers inspired by Crow's significant reduction in her carbon footprint are directed to her store, where the merchandise on offer includes a full range of CDs - presumably made from recycled bog roll and algae-derived bioplastic.
    Sheryl's Bog (blog)

Well there we go. That puts Bono in the shade. I bet he uses half a roll every time and doesn't even think of the consequences.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Sheryl Crow is lost. As is all who have sailed in her.

One square of bog roll!? Is she kidding!?!?

Now I like Shezza a lot, but here, I think she's talking out of her arse, to be honest.

WhiteCrow Guest

Damn - I read about this and thought it was celebs telling us what to do gone too far. Only one sheet Sheryl? I wonder why Lance dumped her, the dirty cow.

Also coming soon on Celebrity Talkdowns, everyone jetting all around the world for this years awareness concert for the environment.

Default Sheryl Crow Dictates Your Loo Paper Usage

Singer Sheryl Crow has said a ban on using too much toilet paper should be introduced to help the environment.

Crow has suggested using "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required".

The 45-year-old, who made the comments on her website, has just toured the US on a biodiesel-powered bus to raise awareness about climate change.

She teamed up with environmental activist Laurie David for the shows.

The pair targeted 11 university campuses to persuade students to help combat the world's environmental problems.

"I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming," Crow wrote.

"Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating.

"I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting."
    Nice to know that Crow has spent idle time during a mega-crossing tour deciding to tell YOU out there how best to have a poo.

Is this a good idea from the "All I Wanna Do" singer, or should she mind her own bleeding business?

Crow, yesterday. Interested in how you poo.

Sorry, Si - There's a thread on this already in the music forum!

mind her own bleeding business?
    How do you know she has piles?
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!