Pip Madeley Guest

Default 2,000 Threads and Counting!

Yes, we've just clocked up 1,000 threads and just under 35,000 posts since we launched the brand spanking new PS forum and website just over twenty weeks ago.

On behalf of the Mods and Admins team here at Planet Skaro, I would like to thank all of our members for joining and making the new PS forum such a success! Those deeply loyal followers who made the crossing from ezBoard, those of you who rediscovered us after an extended break away, and especially those of you who have joined PS for the first time and made yourselves at home. I'm glad that we've maintained such a strong community of people, nay friends, over these last five years, and I firmly believe we'll be here for another five years! Unless we're put on hiatus.

Hurrah!

Well done folks. I must admit that I was nervous of getting involved in an on-line forum but I've made some great friends on-line & I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Lets keep on posting.

Pip Madeley Guest

Just a note to say, we're almost at the 2,000 threads mark (three to go). We're also currently around the 89,000 posts mark, which means we've seen 54,000 posts since we reached the total of 1,000 threads - an increase of almost 20,000 posts on the first 1,000 threads which consisted of approx 35,000 posts. I'm thinking 'Last Blah Standing' has made the difference, but I'd like to think people are contributing more to the forum as a whole.

Thanks to all our posting, non-lurking members for putting enthusiasm, time & effort into the community, which keeps PS a lively, fun place to be.

Woo! This is wonderful news, Heather Flogus!

And by my counts we should be due another celebration in three days time, when Master Pip Madeley reaches the magic total of 10,000 posts! The 10,000+ / Shangri-La thread awaits to be re-opened!

'Last Blah Standing'
    Ooo! When is that one opening?
    Meh 4
    Blah 5
    Duh 5
    D'oh! 5
    *Sigh* 5

Seriously though it's wonderful that the forum is going from strength to strength
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Pip Madeley Guest

And by my counts we should be due another celebration in three days time, when Master Pip Madeley reaches the magic total of 10,000 posts!
    You should lock me away or delete my account

I average around 100 posts a month, so if Pip were to stop when he reaches 10,000 it would take me a good 7 years to catch him up at my present rate. That's 2015, folks!

Pip Madeley Guest

Jonno's not the posting whirlwind he once was. Even Wayne the Slyther is lagging behind....

I put it down to all the administrative posting I have to do. You can expect my posting to drop off when I start this new job though... then Milky can take over.

There's no excuse for slacking, Pip!

Working all week doesn't stop me posting loads of guff on PS.

Pip Madeley Guest

I thought you were on the dole?

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pip Madeley View Post
    Even Wayne the Slyther is lagging behind....
    No time for Spam threads in 'The Crooked World' anymore.