Thread: Re-hash central

Default Re-hash central

So Human Nature was apparentl an adaptation of one of the New Adventures, last weeks was an adaptation of a story I read over a year ago in a bloody ANNUAL. So can we look forward to some stories based on the Sky Ray ice lolly stories of the 70s next? Or perhaps some classic caper where Doctor who creates a fantastic new money-spinning idea with John and Gillian?

Pip Madeley Guest

Worth starting a thread then.

Sorry. Once again I should have started a viewing figures thread instead to keep you happy. Pardon me for having a thought and wanting to mention it.

Handbags at 10 paces anyone?

I am closing this thread before it gets out of order.

Sorry.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

I don't think they work over that range.

Pip Madeley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Zbigniev Hamson View Post
    Sorry. Once again I should have started a viewing figures thread instead to keep you happy. Pardon me for having a thought and wanting to mention it.
    Sorry Zbigniev, that was rude of me. It's been a long day, I really shouldn't post when I'm tired because I get very irritable. Please accept my apologies.

I really don't think the thread should be closed though. That's a bit of a unnecessary knee jerk reaction.

I'm of the opinion that a good idea is a good idea, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with developing one you had earlier into something more substantial.

The key to being a good writer, I believe, is to learn how to develop material, shape it and make it better. That's where people who think they can't write go wrong - they start something, think it's crap and give up. The trick is to accept that everything will start crap - you then have to mould it and work it into something good. What seperates good writers and bad writers is that one is willing to perservere with their own work and one isn't.

Si.