Thread: Series 4 Finale

Default Series 4 Finale

I'll lay my stall out now and say what are the chances of Rose returning in series 4 finale as the Master (or Mistress) as it appeared at the end of Series 3 ?

Oh and a real twist with Jack being the face of Bo, didn't see that coming yet so obvious.

Rose returning would be entirely dependant on Billie, but I don't think she's keen.

I think it'll be a toss up between Silurians and Sontarans. If they did a Silurian invasion in the same way as the Daleks or Toclafane a) the fans will hate RTD even more and b) it'll be really, really cool and make for great television.

Personally, I reckon Jack was having a laff with the Doctor about being the big old Boat Race. But who can say? Maybe we'll find out in 3 billion years
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

I think Jack being the FoB makes sense, as it explains the FoB's knowledge of The Doctor and his not being alone!
    One Day, I shall come back, Yes, I shall come back,
    Until them, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties, Just go forward in all your beliefs,
    and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord President View Post
    I think Jack being the FoB makes sense, as it explains the FoB's knowledge of The Doctor and his not being alone!
    i satill want to know how his head got so big.

Wayne Guest

It's always been pretty big!

maybe becasue he couldn't die he was exposed to slow acting radiation which didn't kill him but mutated him?
    Games I play: Age of Mythology
    ESO name: CoM_Pik_Delta
    (anything i could add?)

Well at least we know now that whatever happens in Torchwood or Dr Who,
    whatever weird and fanciful plots there might be Jack will always come through...HE MUST

Well whatever happens NO MORE DALEKS! Done to death, there's only one left and as "Dalek" has already been written,there's no point dragging it out.

Series 4 will see the series systematically ruined. Every episode will destroy some piece of series history until on the finale episode the Doctor will be a shadow of his former self and will suddenly find he is able to move the Tardis into a dark void where the evil baddie turns out to be..... Russell T Davies!
    The Doctor will try to fight him but Russell will out do him by writing a scene where the Doctor does something ridulous, like quoting Emmerdale. Eventually the Doctor traps Davies by grabbing his pc and writing Davies out of his own episode. Russell's pc falls apart at the paradox and inside are an infinite number of chimpanzees with type writers, writing the next seasons scripts.
    Desperately trying to escape the apes the Doctor pilots the tardis out of the void. The episode ends with the Doctor waking up.

Paul has given us the finale the fans demand!
    The episode ends with the Doctor waking up.
    Is this another example of fanwake fiction?
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!