Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

for The Dalek Cafe's menu items, particularly Army of Toast!!

Edited to Add:And I've just seen the file title of instalment six at the very top of the banner - superb.

Also Edited Because:I can no longer get a lol icon by typing in . Am I the only (oh so sad) individual who types in the emoticons rather than pointing at them?
    Last edited by Andrew Curnow; 7th Dec 2006 at 12:12 AM.

The plot thickens (and probably does the tea) - I would say fantastic but probably in a bored tone

Francois Devine's un-natural haste to embrace Frenchiness was somewhat stomach churning though - damn RTD and his wide French achivist agenda
    Bazinga !

Francois Devine's "Gasp!" was paticularly amoosing!

things are building up nicely...
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

The are major life changes all round in chapters seven and eight.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

This is my first Brenty Four and you know what, I'm really enjoying it.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Dave Lewis Guest

"Pater Purves" sounds like a bloody good show and no mistake.

>If anyone had cause to complain about facial hair it was me the woman was practically David Bellamy.<

Captain Tancredi Guest

The PC-repairing minions of Manchester had better extract their digits PDQ, because in an attempt to get halfway to my weekly target of 5000 words, this afternoon I've written a new entry in a series which has been dormant for the best part of two years...

Dennis finds someone willing to save him money in chapter nine.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

The best instalment so far - getting that much good material out of a job-advert routine is a real gift (my favourite bits being the Seek gag, and the not worth eleven quid bit).

Dennis tries to abuse his authority in chapter ten.

#dammitbrent

'A tear, Saragh-Jayne?"

:LOL

Si xx
    Last edited by SiHart; 10th Dec 2006 at 7:37 PM.

Dennis Brent's popularity has never been higher in chapter eleven.

#dammitbrent

I must say, the current plot twist in Brenty Four is a stroke of genius!

We have reached the half way mark in Dennis's special day in chapter twelve.

#dammitbrent

Dave Lewis Guest

Just a few gems that I have to pick out and draw attention to...

"Seeks is ok because itll help us reach our religious diversity quota."
    "We have to count it as eleven words because you put a hyphen between each letter. Ive nothing against banning bummers but you might not think it worth eleven quid."
    "You even smell like him" said the young man. "Like a rat ate a huge amount of old cheese a fortnight ago and then hid in your trousers to die a terrifying death."
    "All this wittering is acidising my a-n-a-l unguent."
    And much more.

P.S.
    "Have dinner with me. And then we can go back to my place and make use of your still very much attached genitals."
    If Dennis gets a shag in the next couple of hours, I'll be almost as excited as he won't be.

WARNING~! Chapter Thirteen contains nudity.

#dammitbrent

Another WARNING~! Chapter Fourteen contains scenes of an erotic nature.

#dammitbrent

Dave Lewis Guest

"Forget Castrovalva youre heading for the biggest bang in history she growled.
    Phew! It's suddenly got incredibly... warm in here...

Bring on episode fifteen.

If anybody can confirm that episode fourteen's technique is based in truth, then I'll turn the TV off, get Jean Marc L'Officier's programme guide off the shelf and ask Zel is she wants an early night!

Unfortunately, it only works with David J Howe books and above. You need the full erotic potential of a Handbook or Television Companion to make knees go weak and nighties go north.

What sensual treats has the mysteriously mad woman got in store in chapter fifteen?

Find out.

#dammitbrent

Oh my!

Si xx

The casual sex and debasement of modern Britain continue in chapter sixteen.

#dammitbrent

Sex, lies and politics - just another fete worse than death for chapter seventeen's Dennis Brent.

#dammitbrent

Dennis Brent makes small children cry and quotes Patrick Troughton in chapter eighteen.

#dammitbrent