Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've read the interview with Nokky Nokky but apart from that I'm not sure if I've read it or not. It's that kind of magazine.

Has anyone else had trouble getting hold of the Torchwood magazine?
    Because I have, I live in a town and as soon as I heard that there was going to be a Torchwood magazine everytime I went into my local newsagents I looked on the shelves to see if it was out yet, to no avail. I even kept an eye on the local grocery stores, post office and Tesco's. I finally got fed up just looking and I went on Titan's website and when I noticed the date it was out I went to the newsagents and put it on order and still today it has not come in. I am even more angry because I went into York yesterday and there was loads of copies in WHSmith but because I had it on order I didn't get it. When I asked I got told it was because I put it on order after the release date and it was a back issue, but I was sure that I put it on order on the day of release.
    Sorry about the long post but I was just wanting a vent for my anger and I was wondering if anyone one else has had this problem?

Pip Madeley Guest

I had a look at it in a local Spar - it was very thin & the paper decidedly cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Pip Madeley View Post
    I had a look at it in a local Spar - it was very thin & the paper decidedly cheap.
    Sounds about right for a Spar... but what about the magazine???
    Geoff

Sorry about the long post but I was just wanting a vent for my anger and I was wondering if anyone one else has had this problem?
    That sounds very frustrating! I haven't seen it much in the magazine shops, even at the WH Smiths in London Victoria. They even seem to have stopped stocking DW Adventures there as well.

Although, living with another Doctor Who fan, as usual Torchwood magazine just turned up in our house. I don't ask questions!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Has anyone else had trouble getting hold of the Torchwood magazine?
    You can have ours, it's crap!

Si.

I had a quick flick through when I was in WHsmith and it just looked like a Torchwood version of Doctor Who Monthly (which is also absent from any local newsagents in my area). I was mostly interested in the comic strip as I am an avid fan of comics.

Except it's half the size but the same price. Natch.

Si.

I am giving newagents till tomorrow if they haven't got it by then I will take it off order and I will wait till a week on Monday when I am next in York to get it.

Pip Madeley Guest

http://scifipulse.net/?tag=torchwood-magazine

Torchwood magazine is delighted to announce that a forthcoming issue will feature an original Torchwood comic strip, written by none other than Captain Jack himself, John Barrowman, and his sister, and regular collaborator, Carole E. Barrowman.

The story, featuring in the first 100-page issue of the bi-monthly magazine, sees Captain Jack facing a deadly threat on a remote Scottish island, where people are disappearing one by one… To his horror, Jack starts to suspect he may know who * or perhaps more specifically what * is responsible…

I bet the Island turns out to be gay.

Si.

Or populated by Gay Zygons.