Default Doctor Who Wasted!

In the Twin Dilemma, Azmael the doddery old time lord with a liking for bird men and bowl haircutted twins, waffles on in his dying breaths about how he remembers the night by the fountain.
    Although it all sounds a bit romantic, he is in fact refering to some drunken night where there were larks aplenty in the fountain.
    Given that this establishes that Time Lords can get hammered I was wondering what you'd think the various incarnations of the Doctor would be like drunk as a fart. Would the third Doctor hug all his UNIT colleagues and tell that he loved them? Would the Eighth Doctor sing American Pie drunkenly on the bus home after a night out?
    What do you think?

The 4th Doc was hammered most of the time, going from 'You're My Best Friend' happy to 'The Universe is a hellhole' miserable in a matter of minutes sometimes!
    One Day, I shall come back, Yes, I shall come back,
    Until them, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties, Just go forward in all your beliefs,
    and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine!

I thought this was going to be about yet another spin off show. Possibly shown in the late evenings after Big Brother.

Captain Tancredi Guest

First Doctor- Creme de menthe
    Second- fitting in with the cosmic hobo image, a bottle of cheap sherry in a Morrisons carrier bag
    Third- Petrus 96
    Fourth- Guinness
    Fifth- oh, go on, I'll have a lager shandy...
    Sixth- Real ale, the cloudier the better
    Seventh- A dark peaty Islay malt
    Eighth- Chardonnay
    Ninth- Bottled lager
    Tenth- Vodka Red Bull (Rose's influence) or Reef (Jackie usually has a few in)

We've seen the Sixth Doctor with a hangover in "Slipback", where he confirmed his favourite tipple was Voxnic.

Si.

Ian's drinks suggestions are great although I reckon the Fourth Doctor would be more of a spirits guy.

The Fourth Doctor is definitely a gin man. In pints, of course!

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

My suggestions would be
    6th Doctor - would go straight into the talking loudly, looking for a rumble mode.
    5th Doctor - morose, moaning about how he has all these kids to look after, and how no-one takes him seriously
    3rd Doctor - boring everyone to death with his historical anecdotes and homespun philisophy (so no different to being sober then ?)
    2nd Doctor - doing magic tricks and playing requests on his recorder (and starting fights without realising it)
    9th Doctor - starts a fight as soon as his first pint gets spilt, then goes and blubs in a corner when he's the only one who survives the fight
    10th Doctor - sits with him, blubbing about how his girlfriend left him
    4th Doctor - swings from wild euphoria to dark and menacing (so no different)
    7th Doctor - sits quietly brooding in the corner, and knows what everyone wants to drink before they ask for it (and drops hints about doing his party piece of juggling or spoon playing)
    1st Doctor - sips lightly on a small sherry and moans about how the youth of today can't hold their beer
    Bazinga !

Excellent!