WhiteCrow Guest

Default I didn't even know they were dead.

It's annoying isn't it how some of your favourite actors from TV kick the bucket, but no-one tells you.

Here's one I discovered earlier ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Katsulas

Andrew C. "Andreas" Katsulas (May 18, 1946 – February 13, 2006) was a Greek-American actor best known for his roles as Ambassador G'Kar in the science fiction television series

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Biggs

Richard T. Biggs (March 18, 1960 – May 22, 2004) was an American television and stage actor, best known for his roles on the television series Days of Our Lives and Babylon 5.
    I'm guessing it's a no to any more Babylon 5 then.

I've checked the rest of the cast list to make sure there's no-one else I've missed. Jerry Doyle is still alive but he's now a Republican ... isn't that worse?

Andreas Katsulas' death was on the news I seem to remember, though they made mor of his role in the Fugitive

I'm guessing it's a no to any more Babylon 5 then
    Actually, I belive they are - a new series of straight to DVD films called The Lost Tales. According to IMDB cast list they've included previous footage of Katsulas and Biggs somehow

I tend to be the other way - I assume lots of people are dead and am then shocked to discover they're still alive !
    Bazinga !

WhiteCrow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Masters View Post
    Andreas Katsulas' death was on the news I seem to remember, though they made mor of his role in the Fugitive
    Well he died in the middle of a week Mrs Crow wasnt talking to me, so it's not really surprising I missed it.

Trudi G Guest

I didn't know Andreas Katsulas was dead! I really enjoyed him in Babylon 5.

I briefly met him at a convention and he was a really nice guy. Happy to wander around chatting to fans. He didn't get that mobbed though probably because no-one knew what he looked like.

Wayne Jarratt, who played Steve Fawkner in Prisoner: Cell Block H

Found out recently that he'd died of a brain tumour in 1988 when he was just 31.

What would be the point of making more Babylon 5 anyway, especially after all this time? Unless they fancied actually finishing the story off of course which would have been nice.