Default The Premiership Game

As you may recall, at the end of last season, I suggested we play the Challenge Lawro Premiership game. Well, with the season just around the corner, its time to set things up.

You will need to go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/signon...?service=lawro and register yourself. When you have done that, PM me your member name so as I can add you to the league table. I'll post the league standings each week to keep us all up to date.

Here are the rules of the game.

Premiership challenge

The aim of the main game is to beat Lawro by accumulating the maximum number of points across the whole Premiership season.

Predictions are entered for every match on a weekly basis. You can enter your prediction for any game up until the time of kick-off. Once you have entered your preferred scores, you must click the submit button. Failure to click the submit button will mean your scores will not be entered for that week.

You can check up on Lawro's predictions by clicking on the link in the game menu. You can also see how other presenters are doing, such as Peter Allen and Jane Garvey - and you can even add them to your personal league table (click on "edit my personal league"). The person with the most points at the end of the season wins and is crowned Challenge Lawro champion.

The scoring works as follows:
    You receive one point for a correct result (win, lose or draw) and three points for an exact score line.

You can double points for an individual match by playing a joker at the time you input the prediction. You only have Five jokers in a season so use them wisely. The joker is activated after you have ticked the joker button and clicked submit. Jokers only double points in the Premiership game, they are not counted in Manager of the Month.

If you do not make a prediction for a match, your forecast will automatically be logged as 0-0. If that game subsequently ends in a score draw, you get one point. If it ends 0-0, you collect three points.

Interested, then what are you waiting for?
    I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?

signed up and ppm sent.

Excellent!

Anyone else?
    I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?

It would appear that the game will not be running this season.

Can someone in charge please delete this thread?