Pip Madeley Guest

Default The Breakfast Club

What do you have for breakfast? Do you prefer a healthy cereal or an all-day breakfast? Do you prefer whole grain or chocolate coated cereal? Or perhaps some toast? With margarine or butter, or even a bit of marmalade? Do you start the day with tea, coffee or some orange juice? Or nothing at all? Do you even bother with breakfast? Do you think it's the most important meal of the day?

Let's talk breakfast!

Judd Nelson!

Wayne Guest

I usually have cereal with some fruit on top. I like Weetabix with chopped up bannana.

Pip Madeley Guest

For the last few weeks I've been having Shredded Wheat every morning,
    I'd forgot how much I liked it!

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pip Madeley View Post
    Shredded Wheat
    That's one cereal i'm not so keen on. They're like Brillo Pads!

I like Cornflakes as well. Just the ordinary variety, But they have to be Kellogs!

I love breakfast! I tend to be in a really bad mood if I don't have any breakfast, and it's really true, for me at least that it's the most important meal of the day. I scarifice extra time in bed so that I make sure I have time for breakfast every morning!

I mostly just have cereal these days, though toast is sometimes an acceptable subsitute or a cooked breakfast if I'm away from home is nice. I like most cereals, but these days i tend to stick to the ones that are better for you, like Fruit 'n' Fibre or those lovely crunchy Jordans ones. With a cup of tea. Lovely!

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Tabby, William and I had porridge this morning. Was rather filling although William made a huge mess. There was porridge on everything.

I scarifice extra time in bed so that I make sure I have time for breakfast every morning!
    I'm the total opposite. I stay in bed an extra few minutes rather than fanny about with breakfast. It's been the same since I was at university although as a child I always had two bowls of cereal for breakfast. Two. That I remember.

I eat when I get to work now, usually at around 10 to break up the morning. I consume a 'nana and a Nutri-grain and a Fruseli bar.

Lunch is on the run which means you grab a sandwich if there's time...

I used to be very fussy and eat nothing for breakfast but corn flakes. Nowadays I'm very fussy and eat nothing for breakfast but Weetabix.

I have cereal most days, usually something like Special K with berries, or Oats'n'More...stuff like that. If I'm off at weekends I like fresh grapefruit followed by a hot plate of porage oats. Along with strong black coffee.

If im at work it cheese on toast for breakfast usually with fruit salad,otherwise its nothing but very strong coffee

I probably do a lousy job with breakfast, but I surely get points for trying!

I rarely ever have breakfast at home, though usually I have a cup of coffee in the morning (or two, though I only like doing so if I'm up a couple of hours before work) before going to work. Once at work, I usually have a cup of coffee first thing (as everybody has a drink first thing), and either at the same time or by around 10 I get myself a bowl of cereal which I eat while working.

Over the weekend, it's usually just coffee when I get up... though I may do myself a sausage sandwich for Sunday brunch if we've got any spare.
    We ride tornadoes. We eat tomatoes.

most of the time i just have a cup of coffee for breakfast though occasionaly i have some cereal usualy rice crispies..

I often have a bowl of porridge oats. I don't cook them though, I soak them in fresh apple juice in a bowl in the fridge overnight. In the morning I will add some fruit and a low fat yoghurt. Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I usually have cereal with some fruit on top. I like Weetabix with chopped up bannana.
    My favourite breakfast is Crunchy Nut Cornflakes with sliced banana on top, although 'Her-in-doors' has recently started buying me Honey Nut Branflakes.

"The Breakfast Club"
    Great movie.

We are talking about the movie, aren't we?

Oh, so we're not.

For breakfast I normally have a Weetabix, some sultanas, a few grapes, a bit of Albran and some cornflakes topped off with some soya milk (I have a dairy allergy ).
    Until very recently I sprinkled sugar on top, but I'm trying to cut down on that sort of thing.

That's quite a filling breakfast and I only have it on days where I know I will have having a small lunch or expending a lot of energy in the morning - like going to work. If I'm having a filling lunch then it's two slices of toast with marge and marmalade on the top.
    Assume you're going to Win
    Always have an Edge

I usually have toast and butter and a cup of coffee, but as I have about 2 and a half stone to lose, then I am currently have a bowl of fresh fruit salad and unsweetened orange juice each morning.
    I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?

I don't have any breakfast - in fact I don't eat until 1pm at the earliest!!!

Student?

I don't normally bother with breakfast!

Ant x

Watchers in the Fourth Dimension: A Doctor Who Podcast
    Three Americans and a Brit attempt to watch their way through the entirety of Doctor Who
    ----
    Latest Episode: The WOTAN Clan, discussing The War Machines
    Available on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, and Podbean
    Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at @watchers4d

I just head in to the office and take a couple of bananas with me - I can't be arsed faffing around with brekkie at home on mid week days...

I don't get much time in the mornings, but I think breakfast is important and I hate getting to 10am and having a rumbling tum. So even if I have to get up at 6.20am, I rise earlier and have some cereal - usually museli as I've developed a liking for it.

Si.

Frosted Shreddies all the way for me!

I never eat Breakfast. I just cant bring myself to eat anything in the morning I'm afraid.