Default Unintentional fun things to do in games...

Things aren't meant to be possible, or things that are possible but very very funny. That sort of thing. Yeah, it's a straight copy and paste from my OG thread of the same name, so what...

My fav is in Star Trek Away Team, on the mission where you have to get through the grounds of Starfleet Academy to find Data before he can be assassinated. Anyway, you locate him in a lab, in a big building, and in you go.

First room - there are two security guards in your way. Kill one, stun the other, and plant some explosives. Then move on the next room. Do the same there, and then move into the lab where Data is.

Scroll back to watch the stunned guards wake up. The first thing they'll do is call security, and another guard'll beam in to their location. Then either he or the first guard will find the body of the guard you killed, and he'll call for either a medic or yet another security guard. Then that guard'll find the body, and call for another guard, and so on, and so on.

Soon, the corridors of the building will be clogged with Starfleet security guards all shouting at each other and calling for backup. There will be a constant silver glow in the corner of the room as the transporter turns out about one hundred guards every minute.

And that's when you detonate the explosives.

Recently I've got back into playing Burnout 3: Takedown. I've always felt a little disturbed at the entertainment factor of racing a car into a busy crossing and causing as big and expensive a pile up as possible...
    We ride tornadoes. We eat tomatoes.