Default The Completely Useless Encylopedia II

Dunno when this came out or why there's been no mention of it anywhere but...

The successor to one of the most beloved Doctor Who books of all time, "The Completely Unofficial Encyclopedia" is a wholeheartedly original volume that continues the work started by "Doctor Who: The Completely Useless Encyclopedia." Once again written by Chris Howarth and "Doctor Who" / Marvel Comics novelist Steve Lyons, "The Completely Unofficial Encyclopedia" focuses its jokes, sarcasm and wry comments on the new "Doctor Who" series and the nature of its fandom, but isnt afraid to delve back and take loving pot-shots at the classic show.

http://www.madnorwegian.com/product....UnofficialEncy

I only discovered it by chance while in Forbidden Planet t'other week. Well worth a ganders if you liked the original volume. It doesn't all hit it's mark and it's already a little out of date as it doesn't cover series three but there's plenty of amusement to be had and it's not afraid to knock the new series.

Give a hoot, read a book.

I'd like to give the original volume a read but it seems to be fairly hard to come by now (or at least I'd need to pay a few more pounds than I'm willing to, bah humbug...).
    "I remember because cherries send me into a wild fury!"