Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Giving You Up didn't have a DVD single either honey.

I really like Dannii's chavvy new Jason Nevins tune. I suspect Min's will be a grower, not a shower.

Giving You Up didn't have a DVD single either honey.
    I know dear hence - "I notice there isn't a DVD single looming either as was the case with "Giving You Up"".

Sense the tone!

I've only heard a clip of Fannii's effort and thought it sounded ok. Another sample heavy track though ala "Perfection". Poor old "He's The Greatest Dancer" is long lost now.

I read it as meaning, there isn't a DVD single looming either as was the case, meaning the case was that there was!

Cooo cooo, don't hate the pretty lady!

xxx

Colour me disappointed as an initial reaction. It's the type of thing I'd ignore if released by Goldcrapp, but as it's Kylie, I shall be buying it and giving it more of a chance. Hopefully a grower as was the case for me with "Slow" and "Confide In Me", the latter of which I HATED at first but now consider to be one of, if not THE best track she's ever done.

My favourite Kylie track is Dreams Of An Impossible Princess.

Kylie's White Diamond is at cinemas for a day next Wednesday. I thought it might be worth a punt, but tickets are... £15 each!!! To go to the bloody cinema?

It's only at Vue cinemas and alas we have none near us otherwise we'd be going. £15 isn't that much compared to what we pay for some concerts and wot not and I reckon it'll look great on the big screen, in colour, so close you can feel her tuppence, so thrilling you must be there.

I'd shocked by the power if it's not on channel 4 at some point soon too.

Pip Madeley Guest

Genesis at the Vue was only a tenner for nearly three hours entertainment. Well worth it!

P-Bal say the REAL Melanie C in concert for eight hours at but a couple of metres distance for the same price. So close you get splattered with sweat and grease when she shook her hair. That's the kind of value I demand! Not some documentary we'll be getting on DVD for Christmas anyway!

Disconnect the Matrix screen...

There were a lot of rumours about a song called "Alone Again" written by Madonna and Rick Nowels in the "Ray of Light" sessions which was scrapped and given to Kylie Minogue for her "Fever" album but it didn’t make the album because it was most likely too late to add the song, or Kylie or her label didn’t want it on the album. Then, there were rumours about "Alone Again" being planned to be the double a-side along "Come Into My World" or a b-side to the single but it didn’t happen.

Anyway, the song exists and it's not official that it has been given to Kylie and she recorded it.

In fact, "Alone Again" appears in Kylie’s new documentary, "White Diamond" and Madonna is also thanked in the credits of the film for the song
    I bet it's never on CD though.

I suspect a thirty-second clit-tease. They're as bad as each other, those gaybo teasing wenches!

I'm more moist at the ballady version of "Made In Heaven" that's featured.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z-bDel6HmrA

I think that might be a fan made version but there is one in the film apparantly.

It's actually really touching. She should have sung that on her glittery moon and not dreary "Somewhere Over The Rainbow".

Rainbow was fun, but my panties would have been caught in a downpour for Made In Heaven.

I liked the new song. I only heard it for the first time this morning and thought it was rather fine.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Some old queen has a stab...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIDexpplKO4

He's the sort. Woo. Woo!

Pip Madeley Guest

Kylie gets grilled by David Teninch...

David Tennant can be heard interviewing Kylie Minogue for an hour-long programme later this month on BBC Radio 2. The BBC Press Office says X-amining Kylie is to be broadcast on Tuesday, November 27 at 10.30pm, and will feature Tennant talking to Minogue about her life and work. Minogue plays the character Astrid in the forthcoming Christmas special Voyage Of The Damned. The radio programme coincides with the release of her tenth studio album...

Two such probing and controversial personalities should make for a revealing interview.

Si.

The "Kylie Show" must be on ITV soon as there's "coming soon" trailers doing the rounds.

"2 Hearts" is avaialble for download from tommorrow and despite putting her on the cover and doing a big interview Q Magazine have given a not overly postive review of the album...

Focusing on the bottom line, X does what it needs to do: three or four surefire hits that wouldn't disgrace a future Best Of and a brisk sense of pace. But with a resurgent Madonna, a reinvented Robyn and the seemingly indestructable Girls Aloud producing cohesive and often daring albums, Kylie doesn't dominate the field of bold, canny pop the way she did at the start of this decade. Moreover, her iconic status, which was confirmed by the way the British press treated her cancer diagnosis as a kind of national tragedy, requires something more musically substantial than she seems willing to offer. The former teen star is soon to turn 40 - time, surely, to present more than a blank slate, to become more than just a showgirl. But if Kylie's musical ambitions extend further than the play-safe good times of X, she's keeping them, like everything else, to herself."
    Hmmm, I'm sure Robyn and all her hits are a real threat to Kylie!

Kylie's botoxed eyebrows (check out her right one! ) have destroyed my entire 'Got To Be Certain' Lovin' SAWhood! At least those sketches contained the finest comedy seen on ITV since That's My Boy!

2/10

The Kylie & Dannii bitch fight needs the Don King promotional powers. And a Tony King extended remix.

Pip Madeley Guest

I missed it, but I'll get hold of it for viewing later this week I'm sure. I watched a little of her Body Language tour on a digital channel this morning while nursing my poor hungover head. She was singing Breathe. Oh yes.

We enjoyed the show a great deal. Not sure about the canned laughter but it was genuinely amusing all the same and Kylie showed what a good actress she can be for those that doubt such things. It was nice to see her and Jason and she was very kind at letting other people get the jokes and her be the fall girl. A joy to the ears to hear her singing "Got To Be Certain" and "Tears On My Pillow" for the first time in 15 years or so and the new songs seem OK.

Nice wigs too.

I thought it was rather fab and saucy from a creative point of view. The sketches were cute rather than funny and I would have liked more live vocals but it did the job nicely.

2 Hearts has gone in at 12 on downloads, I expect selling singles as well she usually does - its gonna go top 5 next week. I think its a good track, particularly for radio but from the snippets available on line from the new album - 2H is not the strongest choice to comeback with.

Actually - I think X might be one of her best albums to date, I have already fallen for In My Arms, The One (potential single!), No More Rain, Stars (quite old school kylie), Wow (about time we had a cracker dancefloor single) and Cosmic.

We all crave White Diamond and (Everything) I Know.

These treacherous wenches were ever the sorts to steal away their rarities from proper release.

It's gonna be great our new album innit?

Pip Madeley Guest

It arrived in my life this morning. Kylie really handles the comedy bits superbly, particularly the gambling swearathon.... and the Kylie/Dannii catfight is something from heaven.