Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Do It Again was designed to annoy people mistyping Did It Again.

Pip Madeley Guest

Perhaps she could release Do It Again/Did It Again as a double A-side.

The C4 video screening got mysteriously cancelled but it's on t'internet...

http://www.dailymotion.com/flopPOP/v...ogue-wow_music

Is it now, is it "Wow"?

I think "In My Arse" is better...

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...-my-arms_music

Will that be the third UK single or will they skip it and go for something all new?

The Wow video is cheapo cheapo looking.

I demand The One!

The styling for X is still quite frantic - I prefer In My Arms vid. Everyone seems to be loving Wow.

Pip Madeley Guest

Kylie Minogue won't be wearing her famous gold hotpants on her forthcoming KylieX2008 tour, says The Mirror. Speaking at the Elle Style Awards, the popstar's stylist William Baker said: "She's incredible. The next tour we're doing will see Kylie ageing gracefully. She's celebrating her 40th birthday this year, so what we have planned is just to move in the right direction. We're working with Jean Paul Gaultier on the costumes - he designed Madonna's Blond Ambition tour. The outfits he designs are incredibly sophisticated - we're moving on to the next level, which is what she did with the last album."

Baker is excited about seeing Minogue wear Gaultier, saying the designer creates "iconic pop fashion" and describing his work on Madonna's tour as "like a religious experience". Minogue's 47-date tour begins in Paris in May and will finish with a six-day run at London's O2 arena in July.
    Kylie's hotpants, RIP.

It's like the "news" that some old hits will be dropped on this tour. i.e news for people who didn't know all this happened on the last tour as well!

Si.

I'm sure she said she was ditching the skimpy costumes around the "Body Language" era as well and it wasn't entirely true. I'm sure we'll get a flash of leg here and there. Gaultier designed the costumes on Madonna's last tour too!

Pip Madeley Guest

Icy reception:

Kylie Minogue was allegedly hit by ice cubes while celebrating her Brits victory, reports The Mirror.

Minogue, who won Best International Female at Wednesday's awards show, was partying at Mo*Vida in Soho when a clubber took exception to her regal attitude. A Mo*Vide guest said: "Kylie spent most of the evening on a raised platform in the VIP area waving at people like the Queen. The tipsy fella took offence to the fact she wasn't mingling, like her sister Dannii - and started throwing ice cubes at her."

Minogue was recently slated by animal rights group PETA due to her penchant for snake-skin handbags.

Hooray for Wow, in at no. 5 tonight - after 10 weeks of hanging around the chart post X factor strangely. X is also back up to 24 after 13 consecutive weeks in the top 40. This must be shaping up to be the most healthy project since Fever.

Do It Again is a bit of a treat of the moment and its rumoured "All I See" will be the first US single next month.

Pip Madeley Guest

It's Kylie...

.. but not as we know her!

Well unless we go back to 1998...

Maybe in blue? Blue? BLUE?!

I see Will Baker's got his dressing up box out again.

Si.

Stop the matrix. "The One" is getting a July physical release with the Freemasons fab mix or possibly unreleased b-sides - also ties in with the summer tour and stuff. It had to be done!

Kylie saves fan from suicide

Kylie Minogue has saved a fan from stabbing himself to death.

A peace campaigner who goes by the name of The Ninja Ant had planned to commit suicide in protest of the war in Iraq, it was heard in Southwark Crown Court in London yesterday (July 2).

However, when Minogue's hit 'On A Night Like This' came on his personal MP3 player he had a change of heart.

The protester, who had a blade pressed against his chest and was just about to stab himself to death, decided not to kill himself after all after hearing the song, reports the Metro.

"Thinking about it, the song was my downfall," he said. "How can anyone be violent when they love Kylie's music? It's not possible.

The protestor was in court to answer charges of carrying a blade without good reason or lawful authority. The case continues.
    God job it wasn't "Where the Wild Roses Grow"!

Good job it wasn't Dannii, or I fear the opposite effect would be experienced.

Si.

Or Gina G. Imagine!

Apparantly KylieX2008 Live from the 02 will be screened on new channel 4 Music's launch night on Friday 15th August at 9pm.

Ah yeah!

Pip Madeley Guest

I'll have some of that.

She does all her greatest hits like "Ruffle My Feathers", "Sometime Samurai" and "Flowers".

I didn't even know she did "Flowers" and I was there!

Si.

You were sat down looking vaguely towards the ceiling/upper arena if I recall correctly.

Pip Madeley Guest

I wish Kylie was a flower and I was a bee.

I wish mine were a little more pink.

Inside or out?

Si.