Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Milky Tears View Post
    The *****ing fanboys on other forums have moved on from "Gwen's gappy teeth", "Gwen's goldfish impression", "Gwen's unique running style" and "Gwen's a big lass" to "OMG!! Gwen's got a 'tache!!" now. We need to keep up, Dave.
    I can't believe Doctor Who fanboys are complaining about Gwen not being good-looking enough. Blah blah most have never seen a real woman blah blah.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

This one was probably my favourite of the series so far (although at the moment I've only seen up to They Keep Killing Suzie), however it was spoilt by the juvenile crap between Gwen and Owen. It also helped it centred on Tosh, who's probably the only character on Torchwood I'm actually liking....
    Your people? Your people??? They are MY people now!

Well - Mary - hubba hubba - even with her heart fetish. Gwen & Owen needed a hefty slap though, and the mind-reading gizmo was a bit blaah, especially as it didn't work on Jack (surprise-surprise).
    Not sure why Tosh had only just come to the realisation that humans are a bit shit really - all that angst needed a teenager.
    Cool resolution though - telepathic Jack and, given his outlook on life, a bit of a hard bastard to a gorgeous lady. Quite liked the CGI too.
    Bazinga !