Thread: The Tudors

Default The Tudors

Starts on BBC2 next Friday:

"Dave Tudor as never seen before – young, sexy, intriguing, romantic and infinitely more complex than he's usually depicted – is at the heart of The Tudors, a new drama series for BBC Two."

Scrub that...

The Tudors

Henry VIII as never seen before – young, sexy, intriguing, romantic and infinitely more complex than he's usually depicted – is at the heart of The Tudors, a new drama series for BBC Two covering 10 tumultuous years leading to the King's first divorce. Filmed entirely on location in Ireland, the series stars Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Jeremy Northam, Sam Neill, Natalie Dormer, Henry Cavill, James Frain, Callum Blue, Gabrielle Anwar, Maria Doyle Kennedy and Nick Dunning...

Full BBC Press Pack
    Official Site

The Tudors/Showtime

Most reviews claim that it isn't as good as Rome, but there's still loads of "tits and ass".

Dave Tudor should google Natalie Dormer and Ruta Gedmintas.
    Last edited by Milky Tears; 29th Sep 2007 at 2:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Milky Tears View Post
    "Dave Tudor as never seen before – young, sexy, intriguing, romantic and infinitely more complex than he's usually depicted – is at the heart of The Tudors, a new drama series for BBC Two."
    Hey, that's me down to a T!

(Certainly if you'd have seen me on Wednesday night... )

Should be worth a look, although I reckon it'll have historians (and my dad, possibly!) up in arms.

Will it be as good as the Ray Winstone one, though....?
    Dave Tudor should google Natalie Dormer and Ruta Gedmintas.
    I'll get on to it straight away...

I did. I found a nice website whilst looking.