Default New Hanson Album - Only $800!

Stop the Cocks! The least popular member of Hanson has collapsed!

The oldest member of sibling boyband Hanson was rushed into hospital on Tuesday night after suffering from bad chest pains following a concert.

Isaac Hanson was rushed into the Baylor University Medical Centre in Dallas and doctors carried out a number of tests before he was diagnosed with pulmonary embolism - the blockage of an artery which could prevent blood from going to his lungs.

The 26-year-old and his two brothers Taylor and Zac have cancelled a show in Tulsa while Isaac recovers.

The group's spokesperson, Ken Phillips, said: "He underwent several tests throughout the night and has been diagnosed with pulmonary embolism. Isaac is currently undergoing treatment and will be re-evaluated shortly by doctors."
    I hope he's okay!

Si.

Wayne Guest

he was diagnosed with pulmonary embolism - the blockage of an artery which could prevent blood from going to his lungs
    Blimey! Let's hope they sort him out.

He underwent several tests throughout the night and has been diagnosed with pulmonary embolism
    Was it anything to do with Mestor from "The Twin Dilemma"?

Which one is he?

Pip Madeley Guest

The old one with the hot wife:

No, surely Mestor is the bug-eyed one with the antennae? I don't remember him having a wife at all...

He's not old, he's only 26!

Si.

Pip Madeley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    He's not old, he's only 26!
    Old within the group.

Hanson guitarist has lung surgery

A member of US pop band Hanson has had surgery to remove a blood clot from his lungs after being diagnosed with a potentially fatal condition. Isaac Hanson developed Paget-Schroetter Syndrome, which occurs as a result of such clots, the group's spokesman said. Hanson's surgeon said he expected the 26-year-old guitarist to make a full and speedy recovery.

They are expected to resume their tour in Knoxville, Tennessee, on Monday. Their spokesman said their guitarist may be out of hospital by Friday. He was taken to Baylor University Medical Centre in Dallas on Tuesday after suffering chest and shoulder pain after a concert at the city's House of Blues.

I thought he was older than that!

Hope he gets better soon.

The new album is dropping.

But I don't know whether to get the regular edition, the Deluxe Edition, the Gold Edition or the Platinum Edition!

For only $800 for the Platinum Edition, you get the following:

More then just a CD/DVD the Shout It Out Platinum package takes you deep into the making of Hanson’s fifth studio album Shout It Out. Go behind the scenes and watch the creative process as Isaac Taylor and Zac record. Understand the meaning of the album and the songs that make it up. Hear the first recording of songs while they were still being written. Experience the imagery of Shout It Out through the pages of the Shout It Out Photo Book, and listen to Shout It Out the way it was intended, on the Shout It Out Double LP.

Shout It Out CD
    1. Waiting For This
    2. Thinking ‘Bout Somethin’
    3. Kiss Me When You Get Home
    4. Carry you There
    5. Give A Little
    6. Make It Out Alive
    7. And I Waited
    8. Use Me Up
    9. These Walls
    10. Musical Ride
    11. Voice In the Chorus
    12. Me Myself And I

Tay’s Music Exchange Session’s DVD

A DVD of seven songs from HANSON’s new album Shout It Out performed on the set of Tay’s Music Exchange, built for the new Thinking ‘Bout Somethin’ music video.

Shout It Out Double LP

This double LP package includes a beautiful fold out design featuring the album art in the dynamic large format and two full length LP’s fit for an afternoon of full music immersion.

Shout It Out Photo Book

This 60 page full color photo album takes you both into the recording studio as HANSON worked to finish their fifth studio album, and into the iconic photo shoot that captured the spirit that became Shout It Out. These Photos capture more then just a moment; they are a reflection of a band eighteen years down the road, still passionately engaged in their craft.

Shout It Out Making Of Documentary

This 40min documentary takes you into the studio while HANSON was recording their fifth studio album, Shout It Out. Learn about why they chose to make their album in El Paso Texas, and step into the daily recording sessions and experiences on the ranch as the album takes its initial form. Hear from Isaac Taylor and Zac what Shout It Out means to them, and the meaning behind the songs that make up the album. Go into the studio with the band during the horn sessions with Jerry Hey, and watch the legendary Bob Babbitt lay down bass tracks to Shout It Out and observe the final notes of the album as the band records the intimate track Me Myself And I.

USB Demo Tape

Hear five demos from the writing session for Shout It Out. These recordings capture songs in their most raw form.

Silk Screened Poster

The 14” x 22” silk screened poster pulls from the iconic bold colors of Shout It Out and the hand painted icons that grace the album cover. Every Poster is numbered and signed by Isaac Taylor and Zac.

Owners Manual

There is a proper way to Shout It Out, and we will tell you how with the Shout It Out Owners Manual.

Custom Headphones

You can’t listen to this music with just any headphones, that’s why we created these limited run custom headphones. Don’t let your CD player or iPod have all the fun, Hansonize you listening experience. Only available as a part of the Shout It Out Platinum package.

Custom Record Player

This limited run Shout It Out Record Player is only available as a part of the Shout It Out Platinum package. This stand-alone Crosley record player has built in speakers and is everything you need to listen to your Shout It Out vinyl, but will also hook up directly your iPod or computer for listening to your digital music collection. With a built in USB port and included software you can convert all your old vinyls to digital files. One of the best ways ever devised to experience music is vinyl. The feeling of holding an LP in your hands, and the analog warmth of the needle creating analog vibration, there is nothing quit like it.

Custom Painting

This is a one of a kind painting done by none other then Isaac Taylor and Zac. Individually numbered and signed, every painting is one of a kind.
    For $800 I'd expect an actual Hanson member in the post.

Maybe I should buy all four editions for completeness?

Quite Literally Amazing.

Si.

That's a whole new level of specialness for your Special Edition.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

That's actually only £524.

Oh God, I looked it up. The idea is there. Like a germ.

Si.

I'm wondering what happens if 500 people somehow order the special edition. Will the members of Hanson have to spend the next 10 years painting?

And imagine if you spent $800 on the Platinium Edition, then discovered you didn't actually like the album.

Si.

That's actually only £524.
    Bargain! Buy it Si!

In other Hanson news, one of their DVDs was £2 in Morrisons the other week. It's a wide spectrum of pricing with your Hanson product.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

The odd thing is, with all that crap there's not one unreleased track! Apart from the ten on the actual album, that is. Rarities is what we want! I'm not even that keen to hear them bang out the album live after a hard days video shooting, to be honest. So I think I'll get it from Amazon for £7.

Si.

It makes that Lady Gaga Special Edition where you got a bit of her old merkin and some photos look distinctly unimpressive.

New single unveiled!

http://www.popeater.com/2010/04/05/h...bout-somethin/

Little bit too old school/50s rock and roll for my liking and there's a ruddy sax on it, but it's quite refreshing and catchy as ever, and bodes well for the eighth album.

Si.