Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

actually, they were pretty good on Warriors with an honest appraisal from the various people involved on why a decent script didn't translate well to screen - mostly Maggie Thatcher's fault!
    The Myrka should have joined the crowds of people outside Downing Street chanting 'Maggie Maggie Maggie - Out! Out! Out!'
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Sorry to bump this but I got a parcel today. (I hope it doesn't get more overcharged) but it was from Amazon and was this very box!

What are the odds? I'm, not going to read this thread until I've seen them all.
    So... see you Saturday in time for Matt Smith's last episode that will in no way be compared to!

Speak soon!

I had forgotten some episodes were in black and white until around the fourth episode of The Silurians.
    Episode 7 is the most epic and dramatic Classic Doctor Who episode ever!
    I did find my attention waning during episode 5 with Liz talking to Quinn's wife.
    I thought I'd be able to watch more of the box tonight, but the Silurians filled me up with too much to concentrate. I'll try the rest tomorrow, but I'll be giving Silurians 8.
    There were too many sitting in an office talking bits to earn full marks, but it was better than Miracle Day!