My favourite thing in this episode is Ant's delivery of the sluttiest dialogue yet recorded in a PS Audio. He does it so well! I've heard it lots of times now and it still makes me laugh every time I hear him and Dave Tudor sparking off each other.

Steve took when we'd done with Scott and Nick in Protii and made it so much more over the top. It works really well I think and is a joy to listen to!

"So spiky! I've missed you Nick!"

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Oh yes, I love the "Kneel down before me", "I'm not falling for that again!" lines.

Pip Madeley Guest

May I say hurrah for Jonno's appearance You'll hear more from him next week.

Oh yes, doesn't he sound good, so to speak?

Si xx

Pip Madeley Guest

He does the "and you, Nick, are nothing but DUST beneath my feet" line superbly.

It is still recognisably Jonno though.

Pip Madeley Guest

I think the line of the episode was Dave Taylor's "That was a tight one!" which caused chaos in the recording studio.

Rudolph: "Shut that Door!" Oh dear, what a ham I am.

I think Rudolph's rather sweet!

A great second episode with so many memorable lines!

An excellent second episode - only this and Brenty Four is making me in any way feel Christmassy

(is it wrong of me to say that I picture the Christmas gnomes as little Jimmy Vee running around wearing Tim and Ant Cox Masks and Santa hats )

I'm not sure that I understand all the double entendres though...
    Bazinga !

Me neither Jon! We must just have innocent minds!

Si.

I didn't spot any double entendres!!

I asked for a double entendre and Vera gave me one!

I'm on a ship at the moment and not been able to download it yet. I'm rather looking forward to it though...

Given that I was horrendously hungover, and in an absolutely foul mood due to the trains cocking up, I think I did good!

As did everyone else

Ant x

Watchers in the Fourth Dimension: A Doctor Who Podcast
    Three Americans and a Brit attempt to watch their way through the entirety of Doctor Who
    ----
    Latest Episode: The WOTAN Clan, discussing The War Machines
    Available on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, and Podbean
    Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at @watchers4d

Given that I was horrendously hungover, and in an absolutely foul mood due to the trains cocking up, I think I did good!
    You did indeed Ant! It's your lines that have been getting the biggest laughs at home.

Si xx

Pip Madeley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Williams View Post
    Given that I was horrendously hungover, and in an absolutely foul mood... I think I did good!
    You're our very own Tom Baker.

Wayne Guest

Hurrah!
    I'm a bit late what with one thing & another, but it was worth the wait! I've finally downloaded & listened to both Eps 1 & 2 this morning. I can honestly put my hand on my heart & say that this is definitely my favourite PS story so far! It's just great fun!
    I can't believe how good it all sounds. Everyone just seems to go from strength to strength on the performance front. I wish i'd made a note now of all the bits i'd like to've mentioned. There seemed to be something amusing in the dialogue every other minute!
    The gnomes sound great! Who's doing the voice? Dave is superb as Santa, but beyond that i'm not singling anyone out because you all sounded really good. But having said that, i must just say that it's nice to hear the ex wife again.
    Really great stuff from the production team as well. (I guess that mean Si?) You've excelled yourselves on this one. Can't wait for the next 2 parts.

Pip Madeley Guest

Can't wait for the next 2 parts.
    Just the one part to come, and it's my debut as a producer! Si Hunt did episode one, Steve did episode two. We also have 'Making Gnomes', a 40 minute documentary from Si Hart to come!

The gnomes sound great! Who's doing the voice?
    Four different people provide Gnome voices, but Ant Cox is the main one

Wayne Guest

*looks around* Who said that?

Ok, thanks for that Pip.

But having said that, i must just say that it's nice to hear the ex wife again.
    Always a pleasure Wayne! I love playing Vera!

Really great stuff from the production team as well. (I guess that mean Si?) You've excelled yourselves on this one.
    Si's done pt 1, Steve has done pt 2 and Pip has done pt 3. Shared duties this time! It does sound great, doesn't it?

Si xx

Wayne Guest

Do you get to blow your nose again in the final part?

I'm also a Gnome! The gnome that climbs out the chimney in Episode 1 and snaps Nick's finger is me!

Si.

Excellent second episode.
    What a great atmosphere, especially the bits in the mine. It was nice to hear some new voices and I loved the treated 'gnome' voices!!!
    Keep up the good work guys - I'm looking forward to hearing the next episode.

I still can't believe how wonderfully camp it all sounds!

Shame my lines sounded a bit rushed and a bit too echoey, so come out slightly muffled in places to me! Aside from that, the only criticism I'd make of the whole thing is the pauses between lines - there are quite a few places where they felt a bit too long.

With that out of the way, it sounds wonderful - I had to hold off the urge to laugh aloud in the office, and it brightened up what's been a busy and stressful morning!
    We ride tornadoes. We eat tomatoes.

Glad you enjoyed it Andrew and Ashley! Your contributor copies have been sent off this morning, complete with twin-covers and bonus features!

I'm surprised at the comment about the gaps between the lines... because I thought the opposite! It sounded to me that Steve had paced his episode (#2) more like a New Series one, than sort of Classic Episode pace which is what I usually aim for. So it's interesting to learn you thought the reverse! Unless of course you were referring to my episode (#1) in which case point taken! Although I prefer a slower pace.

Si.