Default Delgado's Disguise

Yes, it's time for me to pop up after another few months and ask another question about something everyone else seems to know, but...

After years of reading in various books/guides/magazines the comical effect of the Master's rubber mask in "Terror of the Auton" magically also altering his height, I've watched it... and can't see it at all.

I seem to remember it relates the the telephone repairman disguise, but you only ever see this man standing next to Yates, and I don't recall Delgado standing next to Yates at any other point and neither was the phone man particularly obviously tall/short.

I'd alsways believed there was a shot where he rips of his mask and is suddenly noticeably taller or something like that, but alas no.

I thought it was the man at the end of Terror of the Autons, when he makes Farrell wear a Delgado mask (that he happened to have handy). Farrell looked like he was smalle than Delgado earlier in the story... maybe!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Hmm, even there it didn't seem particularly obvious though. Oh well, I was hoping for a nice comedy moment too.

Hmmm all I know is that the Telephone Engineer was actually played by a different actor, dunno why though seemed a bit daft to me, may as well have had Roger Delgado playing the role in the first place
    'Steed is one of my most valuable subjects he's too valuable to lose'