Thread: Repeats

Default Repeats

Just a reminder that the CBBC Channel are repeating 'Warriors of Kudlak' through to 'The Lost Boy' (Episodes 7-12) from 9:30am tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by Milky Tears; 30th Dec 2007 at 6:01 PM. Reason: wrong start time

Pip Madeley Guest

Some of us have to work.

Scotland is virtually on holiday now until Thursday morning.

Well, at least 70% of the country will be.

What about the first two stories though?

Didn't they repeat them during half-term in October, or something!?

If anyone missed these the first time round:

Ahead of the brand new second series of Doctor Who spin-off The Sarah Jane Adventures, all ten episodes of Series One are to be shown again.
    Starting on Sunday 31 August at 2pm and running for five weeks, each of the stories that make up the series will be screened on BBC One as two-episode double bills.
    The stories will also be available to watch again on BBC iPlayer. To make things easy for you, we'll be linking to them nearer the time.
    Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

They've been on the CBBC channel recently as well. It's tempting to watch them but the DVDs aren't that far off now. It's a dilemma.

I'll certainly be watching them, having seen each just the once so far. That's quite a decent slot really on BBC1 for repeats, and it'll be good to see a whole story in one sitting. I think I'll fit the pilot in within the next week too to get the whole experience.

We all sat down and watched this yesterday and it was great fun. We really enjoyed it. I thought that even though it had a new series monster, it felt strangely old fashioned which was nice.

Wayne Guest

I didn't watch the fart monsters invade Grange Hill, but i shall certainly watch this Sunday, if i remember.

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I didn't watch the fart monsters invade Grange Hill, but i shall certainly watch this Sunday, if i remember.
    I forgot!

I liked that one as well!

Should be on IPlayer, Wayne, if you can stand watching it on your PC monitor. Check out the SJA site on BBCi and there should be an easy link to it.

I watched the first 10 minutes, then had some visitors so am hoping it's on Virgin's catch up I Player thingy.

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jonno Simmons View Post
    Should be on IPlayer, Wayne, if you can stand watching it on your PC monitor.
    Nah, i'm not that bothered. Thanks anyway.

Annoyingly , we don't seem to be getting a full set of repeats - its not on this Sunday (thanks to a re-run of Merlin from less than 24 hours before ), and then back on the 28th, with the new series starting on the 29th.
    Bazinga !

I hope it's "Kudlak" they drop and not "Whatever Happened To...". Either way it's buggered up my discreet way of avoiding shelling out for the box set!

Si.

No, Kudlak was last week.

My suspicion is we'll miss the next two and they'll show the series 1 finale next week.

Either way it's buggered up my discreet way of avoiding shelling out for the box set!
    Exactly
    Bazinga !

I've checked the TV Guide and I can't see Sarah Jane on next Sunday either. Has the repeat season been curtailed?

All I can see is two episodes on the CBBC Channel next Saturday (sandwiched between a repeat of "The Infinate Quest"), but it doesn't say which ones they are.

Si.

Pip Madeley Guest

Looks like it. I should change the banner but I'm Photoshopless till Tuesday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    I've checked the TV Guide and I can't see Sarah Jane on next Sunday either. Has the repeat season been curtailed?

All I can see is two episodes on the CBBC Channel next Saturday (sandwiched between a repeat of "The Infinate Quest"), but it doesn't say which ones they are.

Si.
    The Radio Times website earlier in the week had a double ep on Sunday 28th BBC1, but checking again now that seems to have been removed.

They also had a double on CBBC, but that was Invasion of the Bane again (and that seems to have gone as well)
    Bazinga !

It's very annoying as I had been enjoying watching them again for the first time since last year. At the end of the day, I'll be getting the boxset anyway - it's only £16 online now even well before release in November. I was however enjoying seeing them again ahead of S2. Worst of all, it was the best one of the lot that should have been on today!

You can't even say it's down to Merlin getting an afternoon repeat slot - there's a repeat of Diagnosis Murder at 1pm plus last week's Tess at 5.30pm. In fact, everything between 1.45pm and 6.30pm on BBC1 is either repeats of programmes shown within the last week (all of which are available on IPlayer) or news/appeal/Final Score making an unusual appearance on a Sunday!

Whatever Happened in omnibus format is on this Sunday afternoon on BBC1!

And finally The Lost Boy omnibus is on this Sunday afternoon - finishing the run three months after it began!