Well, I wanted to do this last year, so I thought as 'Director' is over, I'd jump in with it!

Mark Ayres
The Greatest Show in the Galaxy, Ghost Light, and The Curse of Fenric

Richard Rodney Bennett
The Aztecs

Carey Blyton
Doctor Who and the Silurians, Death to the Daleks, Revenge of the Cybermen

Geoffrey Burgon
Terror Of The Zygons & The Seeds Of Doom

Tristram Cary
The Daleks, Marco Polo, The Rescue, The Daleks' Master Plan, The Ark, The Power of the Daleks, The Gunfighters, The Mutants

Francis Chagrin
The Dalek Invasion of Earth

Malcolm Clarke
The Sea Devils, Earthshock, Enlightenment, Resurrection of the Daleks, The Twin Dilemma, Attack of the Cybermen, Terror of the Vervoids

John Debney
The TV Movie

Jonathan Gibbs
The King's Demons, Warriors of the Deep, Vengeance on Varos & The Mark of the Rani

Dominic Glynn
The Mysterious Planet, The Ultimate Foe, Dragonfire, The Happiness Patrol & Survival

Don Harper
The Invasion

Richard Hartley
Mindwarp

Peter Howell
Revenge of the Cybermen (synthesizer cues, uncredited), The Leisure Hive, Meglos (with Paddy Kingsland) Warrior's Gate, Kinda, Snakedance, The Awakening, Planet Of Fire, The Two Doctors

Raymond Jones
The Romans

Norman Kay
An Unearthly Child, The Keys of Marinus & The Sensorites

Paddy Kingsland
Meglos (with Peter Howell), Full Circle, State of Decay, Logopolis, Castrovalva, The Visitation, Mawdryn Undead & Frontios

Roger Limb
The Keeper of Traken, Four to Doomsday, Black Orchid, Time-Flight, Arc of Infinity, Terminus, The Caves of Androzani & Revelation of the Daleks

Keff McCulloch
Shada, Time and the Rani, Paradise Towers, Delta and the Bannermen, Remembrance of the Daleks, Silver Nemesis, Battlefield, Dimensions in Time

Stanley Myers
The Reign Of Terror

Elizabeth Parker
Timelash

Humphrey Searle
The Myth Makers
Some important things for you to know:
1) The list of composers is shortlisted on the condition that each person must have contributed one full story's worth of incidental music. So as good as they were, Delia Derbyshire, Brian Hodgson, Dick Mills and Ron Grainer aren't there, as they were never credited with composing a full story's incidental music. Naturally, none of the stories featuring stock music are included either.
2) Given the sheer weight of work they've produced, Dudley Simpson and Murray Gold aren't on the list. I know this might be contraversial with some, but let's face it, if Dudley or Murray were there, the result would be a foregone conclusion either way. So to spice it up, you'll have to vote for the best of the rest...

Usual rules apply, negative voting only begins February 1st.