Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I bought "Shut It!", the soundtrack album of The Sweeney, this morning. With the opening and end titles theme, Regan's Theme from the movie, loads of great incidental music and some great snippets of dialogue, it was a snip at 1 in my local Poundland!

Slightly more expensive, though...I gave into temptation and bought The New Avengers DVD boxset in Woolies, pretty cheap at 44.99. It's not much cheaper online!

It's a good CD isn't it? I've borrowed that a couple of times from the library.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Earlier, I bought two tickets to see Muse at Wembley stadium next year.

The seats are right at the back (if I'd remembered in time, I would have got up earlier to buy some better tickets), but I'm really pleased to be going to see them, as I missed them on their tour, and this should be quite a gig.

*******!!!!!!!!

"All we found in his pockets were knives and lint"

Captain Tancredi Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Tudor View Post
    The seats are right at the back (if I'd remembered in time, I would have got up earlier to buy some better tickets)
    Yes, but on the bright side you're probably going to be quite well placed for the loos and the exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    *******!!!!!!!!

Wha's the matter?

I bawt some petrol today and some more exciting festive releated things yesterday.

Egg nog!

Wayne Guest

He's back with more:
    :wayne

I bought one last something for someone's Christmas pile, but I just realised I have 1100 on my credit card so I'm feeling the "slow down" vibe on spending right now.

Si.

I bought some festive fings from Tesco including the bumper christmas/new year Radio Times and the David Tenninch one to boot.

Plus this evening two tickets were bawt to see Jason Sean Donovan live and off key at the Hammersmith Apollo next may. Oh everyday.

Pip Madeley Guest

Just paid to extend my DVD rental subscription till the end of June -
    worth it because I get 6 months for the price of 4.

I spent way too much (I know a song called "Too Much") in Sainsbury's today. I'm not really sure on what. A few essentials like mouthwash and some festive gifts for the in laws and it all added up.

Pip Madeley Guest

I've been on a present buying quest this week.

I bought some Christmas presents today: two Christmas cards; two bath sets: a package of Lindt Truffles (yum!) and a gift certificate to a local restaurant. And some socks for me.
    Whew, I may just complete my shopping in time.
    I came, I saw, I posted.

I just ordered a Tom Tom online, a 510 for Mumsie's Christmas present. I hope she'll be pleased - she's been driving around the Watford ring road for 18 years now and her feet are getting very tired on the pedals.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

I just bought my first Xmas present....at last I have started my Xmas shopping!

I might start my Christmas shopping later today.

The Doctor Who 2007 annual for 3-49

I bawt a shirt and a belt for Papa's christmas gifts.

I bought Annie on DVD, The Buddy Holly Story on DVD and a pair of PJ's, all for Treena for Christmas

Having received and banked Christmas money today, I have purchased online Spooks S2 DVD, the DW Murray Gold soundtrack CD and a Best of ELO CD which was a recommendation when buying the latter, going for a tenner off the RRP, and the track listing reminded me I liked a lot of their stuff (as did Love & Monsters)!

Trudi G Guest

I bought Christian a new coat, cos he wrecked the zip on his other one. Should've been 24, got it in the sales for 12

finally managed to get my mum's christmas present all sorted bought a couple of biographies from Amazon and should fingers crossed be arriving no later than Tuseday - or so they promise..

Christmas shopping to the max in Watford yesterday. It was more or less a whim, but we had a great time going round the 'tat' shops selling remote control rubbish and pencils, plus the real shops like WH Smiths which were selling remote control stuffs and pencils.

I had a moment of inspiration about what to get my Gran while I was in M&S - a nice, extra comfy cushion. It's something she'll use and what's more I was able to get one with a flowery design to match her sofa. Great!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Captain Tancredi Guest

That's weird- I had a dream last night about being given cushions as a reward in work. Also one about being one of a group of people trying to hold up the ceiling of a room, but that's another story.