Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That is a shame. But I suppose those sheep do need looking after.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

At least they ended on a high, rather than outstaying their welcome. Series like Fawlty Towers, The Young Ones and Spaced are loved as they quit when they were ahead.

We're still waiting for them to stop making Last of the Summer Wine, My Family, Only Fools And Horses which feel like they've outstayed their welcome.
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

Jemaine Clement to be baddie in 'Men in Black 3'
    “Flight of the Conchords” star Jemaine Clement is in final negotiations to play one of the villains in Columbia’s “Men in Black 3.”

Will Smith recently signed his deal to return as the alien-chasing government agent, as did returning director Barry Sonnenfeld.
    Most of the action is taking place in 1969, with Josh Brolin playing a young Tommy Lee Jones, who will bookend the movie.
    Most of the new casting will be the villains, whose identities, look and super-abilities are being kept under lock and key. It is known that Clement is playing a villain named Boris, who is described as being charmy and creepy at the same time. (The name Yaz was used as a filler name, and since the script is still being polished, there is a chance the name may change again.)

The CAA-repped Kiwi made a name for himself as one-half of the comedic singing duo in HBO’s “Conchords” and has been slowly making inroads into features. He appeared in the little-seen “Gentlemen Broncos” and has a role in the Steve Carrell-Paul Rudd comedy “Dinner for Schmucks.”
    "There's a Men In Black 3? That's weird. We just had Men In Black come out on VHS over here in New Zealand. Is Peter Jackson directing it?"
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

It's a small world - on my office, one guy went to school with Bret, whilst another did a computer course with Jermaine.
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

Well, you say small world but I think that the relative size of New Zealand might come into play there

Do you know anyone who knows Peter Jackson yet?

I've seen him at the Games Workshop place in town ...

Good news! Conchords to "try and do a movie."

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

I'd love to see a 'Conchords Conquer The World' movie

An interview with Bret McKenzie on the BBC Website:
    Post-awards, McKenzie will be seen in Peter Jackson's The Hobbit and British film Austenland, which he describes as a "faux-period romcom".

After that, there are hopes for a Flight Of The Conchords movie.

"It's all very conceptual at the moment," he says. "We haven't made any definite plans, but it's something we all want to do, so it's just a matter of time.

"Until recently, Jemaine's been filming Men In Black 3, so it's been a kind of funny year.

"He's been working with aliens, and I've been working with frogs and pigs."
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!! Do it!