Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Britney Takes Her Top Off

Britney Spears has had her head shaved after getting inked in a Los Angeles tattoo parlour on Friday night.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6372623.stm

Bald new look for Britney Spears

American pop star Britney Spears has revealed her latest look - a completely shaven head.

She was spotted by fans and paparazzi in a Los Angeles tattoo parlour minus her trademark mane of blonde hair.

A tattoo artist at the Body and Soul parlour told KABC television that Ms Spears was tattooed with "cute little lips on her wrist".

Ms Spears is reported to have recently checked in to an Antigua rehabilitation centre and checked out one day later.

Staff at the tattoo parlour said she appeared unannounced on Friday night and stayed 90 minutes while she was tattooed.

Afterwards she was bundled by her minders into a waiting SUV with her head completely covered by a hood.

Reckless behaviour

Britney Spears shot to global fame in 1998 with the hits Baby One More Time and Oops!...I Did It Again.

She had a two-day marriage to a childhood friend before marrying former backing dancer Kevin Federline, with whom she had two children.

Since splitting with him last year, Spears has been making headlines with her partying lifestyle.

Her reckless behaviour reportedly had family and close friends worried.

On Friday, People magazine and other entertainment media reported that she had checked herself into Eric Clapton's Crossroads Centre in Antigua in the Caribbean earlier in the week, but had checked out one day later.

Spears has sold more than 60m albums since her pop debut in 1998 with the UK number one single, Baby One More Time.

Her personal wealth was estimated at about $123m in 2004 by Forbes business magazine.

Britney's Freak Show

PICS

MORE PICS

At least the 'collar and cuffs' now match.
    Last edited by Milky Tears; 18th Feb 2007 at 4:40 PM. Reason: Didn't put it in "Music" as I don't think she's had anything out recently... apart from the obvious. Still not as obvious as the new thread title...

Pip Madeley Guest

Can't believe you didn't call the thread "Britney Shears" man.

She's obviously got issues...

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Milky Tears View Post
    At least the 'collar and cuffs' now match.
    No, she's still got a slight fuzz on her head.

She looks minging now!
    Last edited by Wayne; 18th Feb 2007 at 4:28 PM. Reason: no hotlinking - the mardy sods! :p

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Madeley View Post
    Can't believe you didn't call the thread "Britney Shears" man.

She's obviously got issues...

Shave Me Baby One More Time?

I had one eye on the Front Page Funnies thread.

Dude Shaved Wayne is cool and awesome
    Last edited by Milky Tears; 18th Feb 2007 at 4:29 PM.

Pip Madeley Guest

Dude Shaved Wayne

For Comic Relief?

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Milky Tears View Post

I had one eye on the Front Page Funnies thread.

Dude Shaved Wayne is cool and awesome
    Not as good as 'Britney shears Wayne' though.

I think she's auditioning for the remake of ST-TMP
    Last edited by Ralph; 18th Feb 2007 at 4:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Not as good as 'Britney shears Wayne' though.

I just thought of that seconds after I hit "Submit Reply".

Get the title changed to Britney Shears for some cheap Front Page Furries.

Edited: Britney Shears doesn't work, I'm A Shave For You is too obscure and Shave Me Baby One More Time looks rubbish on the Front Page. Someone needs to think of a decent thread title.
    Last edited by Milky Tears; 18th Feb 2007 at 4:45 PM.

Wayne Guest

Shave Me Milky Tears.

Born To Shave You Happy

(You Shave Me) Crazy

Trudi G Guest

You can see the glint of madness in her eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Trudi G View Post

You can see the glint of madness in her eyes
    I'm sure I've seen that look before .......

I am in disguise ! Nuns ... no sense of humour
    Bazinga !

Is it this glint?

Britney's got nits! no favours pet.

She looks hideous. If she wants to make albums that's fine, but I've got no interest on what she does with her hair. If we ignore her, she might stop all this sillyness.

Si.

Natalie Portman, Sinead O' Connor, Gail Porter and that bird off 'Star Trek' all managed to be bald and yet still look feminine and attractive. Baldy Britney just looks like a bloke. Called Nosher.

Apparently her Mum has travelled to be with Britney in her time of need.

From the Metro:

Spears, already distressed by her split from husband Kevin Federline and the custody battle over their two sons, was said to have been very close to Sandra Bridges Covington, who died late last month.

Another report suggested the 25-year-old may have opted for the drastic cut after hairdressers discovered her hair was so badly damaged by repeated dye-jobs that bald patches were already appearing.

She and her mother had been feuding over Lynne Spears' demand that her daughter end her wild behaviour, a source from the X17 photo agency told the New York Post.

The pair had been arguing since Spears returned from a stay at Eric Clapton's Crossroads Centre rehab in Antigua last week that lasted just 24 hours, the report claimed, and the late-night buzz-cut was a rebellious gesture.

But if the starlet had intended to defy her mother, she was apparently hit by an instant wave of remorse.

Salon owner Esther Tognozzi told Us Weekly magazine that after Spears had finished with the razor, she gazed into the mirror with tears in her eyes and said: "Oh, my God, I shaved it all off. My mom is going to be so upset with me."
    However! This utterly convinces as a replacement for real hair!

Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

I thought you said she had shaven her head? She looks perfectly normal there.

Default Britney's hair turns up on E Bay

Is this for real, AOL news claims it is.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/britney-spears...QQcmdZViewItem

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Tudor View Post
    Called Nosher.

Might as well dig this thread up following the "OMG!! Britney's MTV VMA Comeback Peformance!!"

Is her career now over?

Britney's MTV comeback falls flat

Harshest Words Saved for Britney's Body

Sarah Silverman Slams Britney at the MTV VMAs

Quote Originally Posted by US Magazine.com
    Sarah Silverman Slams Britney at the MTV VMAs
    Monday September 10, 2007

Comedian Sarah Silverman laid off Paris Hilton (for the most part) during her monologue at the MTV Video Music Awards Sunday night, and instead claimed Britney Spears as her latest victim.

Immediately following Spears’ glittery opening performance, Silverman poked fun at the singer’s early rise to fame. “Was that incredible?" she asked the crowd. "She is amazing. I mean, she is 25 years old and she’s already accomplished everything she’s going to accomplish in her life.”

She continued: “It’s weird to think that just a few years ago on this very show, she was this, like, sweet innocent little girl in slutty clothes writhing around with a python. That’s not nice…calling Madonna a python.”

Even Spears’ sons, Jayden and Sean, who turn 1 and 2 next week, respectively, were fare game.

“Have you seen Britney’s kids? Oh my god, they are the most adorable mistakes you will ever see!” Silverman trilled. “They are as cute as the hairless vagina they came out of.”

Britney Spears News

She later celebrated her stunning comeback by flashing her stubbly crotch... again! The pics are already out there.

Who could've guessed back in 2002/03 that Aguilera would turn out to be the sensible one and Britney flashing her bits would be old news?

P.S. Should Perez Hilton be shot?

Pip Madeley Guest

The self-destruction of Spears continues:

Singer Britney Spears has been charged with hit-and-run and driving without a valid licence. She is accused of hitting a parked car and driving away from a Los Angeles car park on 6 August, a spokesman for the city's attorney's office said.

The 25-year-old could face six months in jail and a $1,000 (£495) fine if convicted of the misdemeanour charges. Ms Spears' representatives were not immediately available for comment, the Associated Press news agency said.

The owner of the car filed an accident report on 9 August at the North Hollywood Community Police Station. The city attorney's office did not know whether Ms Spears' car had been damaged, nor did he know the extent of damage to the other car, spokesman Frank Mateljan said.

Ms Spears was notified of the charges by letter earlier this week. A hearing, which Ms Spears does not have to attend because the charges are misdemeanours, has been set for 10 October. The charges come just days after a judge ordered Ms Spears to undergo random drug and alcohol tests twice a week in her child custody dispute with former husband Kevin Federline.

Los Angeles Superior Court judge Scott M Gordon said Ms Spears, 25, showed "a habitual, frequent and continuous use of controlled substances and alcohol". He also ordered Ms Spears and 29-year-old Mr Federline - who is seeking increased custody of their two young sons - to complete a parenting class.

Pip Madeley Guest

Now she's lost custody of her kids...

Singer Britney Spears has been ordered to hand over her two young children to her former husband. A judge in Los Angeles ruled that Kevin Federline be given custody of Sean Preston, two, and one-year-old Jayden James, until further notice.

Ms Spears has recently been charged over a motoring incident, and dropped by her management firm. Representatives for Ms Spears and Mr Federline were not immediately available for comment.

The judge's order came 10 days after the 25-year-old singer was charged with leaving the scene of an accident after allegedly driving into a parked car, and driving without a valid licence. If found guilty she could go to jail for six months.

She was ordered to undergo random drug and alcohol tests twice a week as part of her child custody dispute with Mr Federline. The judge also ordered Ms Spears and Mr Federline to complete a parenting class. However, on Monday he ruled that Mr Federline "is to retain physical custody of the minor children on Wednesday October 3, 2007 at 12pm until further order of the court", the official court documents said.
    Sad.

Pip Madeley Guest

Chuck Strange, Clothing Inspector
    "At least now she'll have time to do more drugs and have more kids."