Default NINJA WARRIOR!!!! (Sasuke)

I think it counts as a sport.

So, anyone else watch? Who's your favorite player(s)?

Personally, I think every country should have its own Ninja Warrior- its a great source of entertainment, especially in round 1. What's great about the game is that anyone can sign up and play (EVEN WIN!) Both Ninja Warrior winners were fisherman! It's quite an aspiring show.

I've never even heard of it! Sounds cool though, is it on one of the Sky channels?
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Erm, well, for me it's on G4 (it's a tech/nerdy channel, mainly for gamers and people who love random Japanese shows)

It's simply amazing the courses these people have to go through. They are so tough, that since its start in 97', there have only ever been two crowned Ninja Warriors!

It's on Challenge. Or at least was - they had it on one of their early evening slots before they decided to have constant Small Talk and Family Fortunes triples instead.

I certainy enjoyed it - it was one of those athletic fitness challengy contests that taps into my vibe for shows like The Krypton Factor and The Crystal Maze. The English commentary on it is noteworthy too - it shows respect and appreciation for the program whereas similar shows (like Takeshi's castle) have more of a piss-take attitude that gets old quickly.
    We ride tornadoes. We eat tomatoes.

I watch the one with the Japanese Commentators- they're such wise asses

My favorite players, however, have yet to even pass stage 3. Mainly cos' they're both more agile and stronger in their legs than upper bodies

I also love the Tranny