Thread: 2.5 Adam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just saw it, and I thought it was pretty good. Better than Meat anyways.

I never knew Jack's homestead was Dune that was interesting to know

And Adam was fantastic as per usual but I was confused with the sand bit at the end...will he return? (which, I have no objections to) Or will the Holy Spirit jump out and swivel around the Torchwood team and melt their faces? (I'm sorry, I was re-watching Raiders of the Lost Ark before I saw the episode and when I saw the sand I just couldn't help myself)

And the Void reference made me remember...

"VIA THE VOID!"

(I cannot get that phrase out of my head now...GREAT!!!)

A neat episode (although quite similar to one of the Torchwood books) which gave us an intriguing 'alternative' version of, particularly, Tosh & Owen. I suspect its main purpose was to fill in Jack's backstory prior to the season finale, but even so it was an enjoyable episode.

An enjoyable 50 minute romp.

I almost think that there could be an added dimension to the Adam character, perhaps a second appearance (at some point) - something to 'flesh' him out, so to speak.

The alternate Tosh and Owen was weird. I did want to slap Owen as he professed his love for Tosh And notice that he was wearing the glasses, not her.
    Assume you're going to Win
    Always have an Edge

Well, there is a 'prequel' of sorts in the Torchwood book, Border Princes. This sort of thing clearly happens to the team all the time.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!