Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Thompson View Post
    There's some serious retcon work involved though. Somehow they have to make everyone forget the monster, Gwen being pregnant, and the vicious murder of one of the guests, but still remember that a wedding actually happened that day.
    It was implied at the end that the level 6 Retcon left all those who took it susceptible to suggestion. That's what Ianto meant by being a Wedding Fairy & Jack meant by "remember that it's Gwen's Wedding". Or that's how I took it & it makes the ending work for me.

WhiteCrow Guest

I wish I could retcon the wife when she's in a bad mood with me.

My brothers wedding was the reverse of this one, with it seems the bride and groom only getting retconned. They had to take some anti-maleria drugs, and they'd been drinking all day - result wasn't pleasant.

What I thought was going to be an overly-jokey bit of gibberish was actually very entertaining, in a very different sort of way. It took a simple, and farcical, idea and really ran with it, and Nerys Hughes probably stole the show!!

Fun, laughter and frolics. And being chased by mad screaming aliens!

A wedding done in the way only Torchwood can .

And silly me hadn't mentioned the Jack/Gwen tension that's been present all season. She does love Jack with her heart. But her head rules that Jack's unavailable and she loves Rhys with her head.
    Assume you're going to Win
    Always have an Edge