View Poll Results: What do you think of Doctor In This Dress?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fantastic! Release it on CD!

3 25.00%
  • Sitting on the fence...

0 0%
  • Levine deserves to die.

9 75.00%
    Pip Madeley Guest

Default Doctor In Distress

Many of you will know this is coming to DVD in the forthcoming Trial set...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhs2Rwa2hmk

What do people think of it? I've just put myself through it, I think you should share my pain...

No thanks Pip. The DVD will be more than sufficient for me.

Pip Madeley Guest

This could be my worst thread ever.

I have this on 7" vinyl. It's about time it was released on CD & download! It's the first time I have seen the video though.

If this was done today in order to object to the lack of a full season next year, who would you like to see appearing?
    I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?

During the "hiatus" I felt acutely embarassed when I read about this and all the prompts for letter writing to save the show. The most I ever indulged in was getting a "Save Dr. Who" sticker from the Sun which I have in a scrapbook somewhere.
    I think I've only ever heard/seen Dr. in distress once, which was certainly enough, and I can't even remember the circumstances in which I heard/saw it anyway.

well i've just seen the first 30 seconds of it with the sound turned off and that's bad enough just watching it so i wont be subjecting my self to it.

I voted "Levine deserves to die" but I'm not sure I voted on the strength of the record.

Levine was a record producer so it is no wonder his attempts to be an historian failed utterly. Levine was a record producer so it is no wonder his attempts to be a consultant failed utterly. Levine is a record producer so it is no wonder his attempts to be a writer failed utterly. Levine is a record producer so why did his attempts to produce a record fail so utterly?
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Levine is a record producer so why did his attempts to produce a record fail so utterly?
    Beacuse he should have handed the production over to the following record label: