Default Give me spoilers please

So after 2.9, 4 episodes to go, next week there appears to be some circus theme, there's an episode... "How I joined TW" But what about the final 2 episodes, any news/ideas ? and will there be a TW series 3 ?

Next episode From out of the Rain - Sapphire and Steel-esque episode sans Gwen, who's on her honeymoon. Has some info about Ianto's relationship with his dad and this is supposed to be "Ianto's episode".

Adrift - The Torchwood-lite episode with Gwen and PC Andy investigating the disappearance of kids.

Fragments - A "how they all joined" prequel show. Ianto's story is connected to Myfanwy.

And finally, Exit Wounds, the synopsis is up at the Radiotimes.com for 28 March but I haven't looked, as its supposed to be really spoiler-y. But Gwen will be "broken, but stronger" and Ianto will be "Jack's loyal soldier" and Gray and Captain John make an appearance.

EDIT: An out of spoilers heads-up on the series finale for those who don't look at the spoilers. This episode is listed for 28 March (a friday) although, as TV shedules are wont to do, its subject to possible changes.