Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

As was already said though, it probably wouldn't sell much outside this country and therefore nobody would really bother spending the money required to develop anything half-decent around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Lethbridge-Stewart View Post
    I really like Destiny of the Doctors.........but then I always was easily pleased!!!
    Seriously though, it's not that bad, is it?
    Ok, the graphics aren't brilliant but they aren't terrible either. The sound effects are good and having the different Doctor's voices speaking throughout is a nice touch.
    As has been said Ainley is great also.
    No, you're right, I don't mean anything by it. I did alway rather enjoy playing Destiny, but I didn't have a great computer at the time and when you moved the Graak the whole view seemed to sway. I hate that sort of thing (if I watched something shot like The Blair Witch Project or Cloverfield for example I would feel pretty sick), so I could never finish the game. I do regret it though, it was fun in places.

Pip Madeley Guest

Bloody difficult though. I ended up cheating and looking up a walkthrough.

Default Doctor Who Mobile Game

I have just got a new game for my mobile phone. It was the mobile version of the Doctor Who Top Trumps game and a very enjoyable game it is too.
    I just thought I would give a little review of it and maybe at the end a little tip on how to win the game.
    The game is mainly your basic Top Trumps game with characters out of the Doctor Who universe and a list of six attributes below a small picture and as many people will know you have to try and second guess your opponent and pick a attrbute that has the highest rating.
    The exicution of the game is well done and on most levels you have special powers to help you win the round which is set against characters from the Whoniverse. In whole you have ten rounds to go through and 3 mini games to play to beat the game.
    As I have said the game is fun to play and has a very good replay factor and I would rate it 7/10
    The little tip I have promised is that if you lose a card don't click to carry on go back and check the two cards that have just been played and see if your card has an attribute that is higher and remember it, then pause the game and go back to the menu. Then start a loaded game and replay you last go with the better attribute.
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Haven't played it yet, but I've seen the game available on PS2.

Default Such a waste

The reviews on Amazon seem to indicate that the game is as crap as it looks.

What we need is Doctor Who Lego! Not only could we have endless cool kits of various famous scenes and characters (see Star Wars and Indiana Jones for examples) but we could have a Doctor Who Lego game as well. The BBC can make even more cash from licensing it, hell we might even get a Doctor Who ride at Legoland. Come on you Danish block jockeys, sort it out!

Didn't someone do 3D Computer drawings of what the stars of Doctor Who would look like rendered in Lego a few years back? I seem to remember they were quite good.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!