Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. What was the last thing you bought from a charity shop?

Ceasar III for PC. Only a quid.

2. What would you do if you couldn't use a computer for a month? Would you cope? How would you fill in the time which your normally spend at your computer?

By watching Doctor Who DVD's.

3. If you could make one law which you think might help to improve society, what would it be?

It should be illegal to cold-call someone, or offer them special discounts and crap like that when they are CLEARLY in a hurry.

4. How many non-fiction books about Dr.Who do you have, & which is your favourite, or most important one?

Doctor Who: The Inside Story, Monsters and Villians, and Creatures and Demons.

Oh, and I also am currently borrowing "The Nine Lives of Doctor Who" from my local library.

I like it the most because of the picture on page 86.

5. What colour is your bathroom suite?

White. Yeah, boring, I know...

6. What was the last music/concert dvd that you bought?

I don't approve of such things.

7. How do you react when you think someone is taking something that you consider to be pretty trivial, really seriously?

A bit awkward.

8. When was the last time you felt guilty over something which you said or did which you later admitted to yourself was a bit out of order.

When I told my school's head of Drama to take A Midsummer Night's Dream and stick it up her own sh*thole.

8. Do you have a manipulitive streak? How does it manifest itself?

I manipulate people.. Easy.

9. What's your strongest memory about your schooldays?

Since I'm still at school, too many to count.

10. Describe your ideal 'lazy' Sunday indoors on a rainy day, & you've got all your jobs done.

Sitting right where I am now, with a Roast Chicken and Stuffing sandwich close at hand, and The Ambassadors of Death to entertain me. Good stuff.

11. What's your favourite, or most commonly indulged in snack or 'comfort' food?

Cheese.

12. One word answer - The monarchy: Yes or No?

Yes.

13. Sharing a house/flat - What's the best & worst things about it?

Dunno.

14. Electric or normal toothbrush?

Normal. The other kind makes my gums tingle.

15. If you had to move back in with your parents for a month, how would be? Fine? Or would you be pulling your hair out after 3 days?

Once again, I cannot answer.

16. Depending on your perspective, what's the worst/greatest/most outrageous thing you've ever done whilst you've been drunk?

I don't approve of such things.

17. What's the best & worst things about where you live. Not your house, but the street, or the area.

BEST: The constant flow of tree-lined avenues and the constant flow of rain.

WORST: The village green has been totally ruined by mine stabilisation works. For FIVE YEARS.

18. Have you ever been to a sauna? If so, what did you think of it?

Nope.

Aha, I bet you were expecting me to say "I don't approve of such things!"

19. Do you still have a VCR in use in your home?

No.

20. Who was the last person you texted or spoke to on the phone?

My mum.
    For every fail, there is an equal and opposite win.

...Oh, who am I kidding?

Quote Originally Posted by shada pavlova View Post
    Oh, and I also am currently borrowing "The Nine Lives of Doctor Who" from my local library.

I like it the most because of the picture on page 86.
    What's the picture of?

Quote Originally Posted by shada pavlova View Post
    8. When was the last time you felt guilty over something which you said or did which you later admitted to yourself was a bit out of order.

When I told my school's head of Drama to take A Midsummer Night's Dream and stick it up her own sh*thole.
    It's a tough life being an OFSTED inspector, eh?
    A revolution without dancing, isn't one worth having

A couple of puzzle books and a jumper - just as well really, the last one...

2. What would you do if you couldn't use a computer for a month? Would you cope? How would you fill in the time which your normally spend at your computer?
    I'd read.

3. If you could make one law which you think might help to improve society, what would it be?
    Offhand, get people out of their cars and onto an improved public transport system.

4. How many non-fiction books about Dr.Who do you have, & which is your favourite, or most important one?
    Couldn't tell you how many; favourite, The Discontinuity Guide.

Saffron.

Never bought one, unless you count a documentary about They Might Be Giants.

7. How do you react when you think someone is taking something that you consider to be pretty trivial, really seriously?
    I try not to look TOO much like I want them to shut up...

I honestly can't remember

I suppose i do. By sulking if i don't get my way.

Being sent to school with a migraine by my dad, throwing up in the toilet and spending the day in the sick room.

10. Describe your ideal 'lazy' Sunday indoors on a rainy day, & you've got all your jobs done.
    Reading, getting the Playstation out, watching Antiques Roadshow.

11. What's your favourite, or most commonly indulged in snack or 'comfort' food?
    Chocolate.

Yes.

Best, spreading the costs; worst, well i'm not the most social person...

Normal

15. If you had to move back in with your parents for a month, how would be? Fine? Or would you be pulling your hair out after 3 days?
    Willing to kill within ten minutes.

16. Depending on your perspective, what's the worst/greatest/most outrageous thing you've ever done whilst you've been drunk?
    I don't drink.

17. What's the best & worst things about where you live. Not your house, but the street, or the area.
    Best, Epping Forest's on the doorstep. Worst, the boy racers who speed past at night.

I haven't.

Yes.

My best friend David.

Oh I guess I'm in the mood to answer this mega question session...

I haven't been in one

I'd probably be broke as I need it for work for starters - on the social side I guess I'd get myself a life but then I'll have no money so maybe not!

Introduce a super tax for landlords

4 I think, naturally "I am the Doctor" is the most treasured

White

I haven't bought any Music DVDs.

You mean like when I announced the Passport Plaza on the M74 to get into Scotland I'd say with mildly embarrassed amusement

I sometimes do ponder things said and wish I hadn't but not just recently.

Not really - I detest manipulative people, they get short thrift from me!

the summer holidays with my school pals was the best bit!

Watch one of my fave films and have a cool beer in my hand thats unless I've got special company in which case the answer would be very different.

chocolate is a favourite I have to resist!

When the Queen's reign is over so will be the Monarchy - it fitted the post war era but it's past it's sell by now. One word therefore has to be No.

Depends who your sharing with doesn't it! With my last "sharer", intimacy was the best and not knowing what I 'd done wrong worst.

Electric

Yeah I wouldn't cope well with that - I'd be screaming for my own space after 3 days!

Having sex in a public place - exciting and fun!

Worst is the crap weather, best is - I really don't know!!!

I liked it but naturally you have to mix with a lot of sweaty people

Yes but I can't remember the last time I used it

a client - I guess I better get a life!

Who knew that Alex Me had posted as recently as this April?

Si.

Is Alex Me a long-lost PSer?

Captain Tancredi Guest

Can't remember- possibly some Christmas cards last year

I'd be able to use a PC at work for absolute essentials but I think the greatest loss would be not being able to sell things online. I'd probably spend the time writing letters and reading.

Cap the amount of profit energy companies can make as a percentage of their turnover.

I make it ten. The Television Companion is the one I refer to most often but also sometimes I, Who if I want to check something from one of the books.

Beige.

I don't have one.

I tend to go with the flow because if it's that trivial, I don't want to get into an argument over it.

I'll have think about that one because I tend to self-censor.

I used to when I was in my teens- I was very good at getting my own way but can't quite remember how.

An English teacher who once (after all our GCSE coursework had been done) gave us a history of art over about four lessons (with slides), then after the GCSEs a history of English literature. His supplementary reading list for anybody doing English at A level ran to two sides of typed A4.

Unfortunately, it tends to be sleep unless I'm already well rested, in which case writing or a DVD which doesn't require me to think.

At work, usually a muffin from the canteen. At home, ice cream although I now avoid buying it for that very reason.

Yes. If we were starting a society from scratch then no, but I think the one we have does more good than harm overall.

Best- when somebody suggests going out on the spur of the moment
    Worst- living downstairs from somebody with an overactive sex life

Electric

I go back for the odd weekend- three days is about as much as I can cope with.

Probably turning up late and drunk for a dinner date with my friend Bethan, trying to seduce her and then throwing up in her bath.

Best- five minutes from the shops and market with some nice views as well
    Worst- it's the main road into Leeds so there's constant traffic noise.

No

It died over a year ago so I really ought to throw it out.

Somebody from BT Broadband.

Pip Madeley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sugartongs View Post
    Is Alex Me a long-lost PSer?
    Indeed. He once went to a PS meet, my first in fact, in 2003. We bought him a pint and he slowly pushed it from the edge of the table to the centre over the course of the evening. Classic times.

Ooh, when's the next meet?

See the thread in The Centre of Leisure.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.