Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Series 4 Start Date Announced!

April 5th - it's official!

What, where and who with, will you be?

Si.

I don't think we'll be able to keep the tradition of watching the first episode with you and Simon, as we'll be coming to see you the following weekend, so I'm guessing it'll be me and Steve on the sofa at home together.
    Unless he know's differently, of course!

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Same as usual, at home with Angela...probably.

I'll be ratted down the pub, having watched the Grand National with my work colleagues! I'll stagger home in time to watch, and then head out again!
    One Day, I shall come back, Yes, I shall come back,
    Until them, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties, Just go forward in all your beliefs,
    and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine!

I don't think we'll be able to keep the tradition of watching the first episode with you and Simon, as we'll be coming to see you the following weekend
    No I thought that too Si, the one thing that's clobbered the tradition is the fact we'll be seeing you in a week anyway! Oh well, we can't wait to watch Week 2 with you both anyway!

Si.

I'm not expecting to see the first episode until Monday 7th - I'll be seeing it with my parents though once we get back from my sister's at the weekend. I very much doubt it will be on, even if we happen to be in at 7pm on the Sat night. My parents watch it regularly, but not my sister.

Pip Madeley Guest

I'll be in Newcastle for the weekend, so that's buggered that. Least I'll enjoy "Doctor Who Up Pompeii" with HaRpi and co a week later

I'll be at home as usual though weather or not I watch it depends on what time my dinner is as normaly I record it and watch it later on.

I'll be glued to the TV - I've got a chart on my wall counting down the days and hours to go....

You can probably get a countdown clock on line if you want..

I'll sit that alongside my deathclock

WhiteCrow Guest

I wonder if they're bringing in Doctor Who to try and prop up the ultra lame I'll Do Anything.

Probably the first time I won't have seen an episode "live" since 1986, we have an engagement do that evening.

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    I'll be glued to the TV - I've got a chart on my wall counting down the days and hours to go....
    Well, you are a 'modern viewer' after all.

I'll more than likely be at home for the first one, but the following week i'm on a gig, & the week after that i'll be in the pub, so i'll have to either set the dvd recorder, or catch a repeat.

As fate would have it, we'll be watching "Partners in Crime" with P-Bal and Dexter Fletcher, and then nestled in front of "The Horrors of Pompeii and the Rock Monsters of Death" with the cast and crew of "Doctor Who and Heeeeeeeist!"

Si.

I'll be climbing up Ben Macdui in Scotland. It's a good excuse and I'm sticking to it.
    So it's repeats, recordings or BBCiplayer for me.

Ben Macdui must've put on a lot of weight since I last saw him!!

Only Ben Nevis is higher (in the UK), isn't it? Look out for the The Big Grey Man, Carol.

I'll be working that evening.

Looks like we'l be watching Partners in Crime in Ipswich with Richard and Mike and Chilled Champagne!

Si xx

It'll just be the two of us watching the first episode at home - though we may be watching it in bed as we're decorating our lounge and God knows when it'll be habitable again...

Pip Madeley Guest

though we may be watching it in bed
    Dirty boy, dirty boy!

Captain Tancredi Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Milky Tears View Post
    Look out for the The Big Grey Man, Carol.
    That was my first thought...

On the subject of heights, my book on the Munros has Ben Nevis at 4409ft, Ben Macdui at 4295ft and then it's Braeriach at 4252ft. Then it starts getting confusing because every other mountain in Scotland is called Ben Mhor or a variation. If I ever relocate to Glasgow with work I'll aim to do the Munros, otherwise I'll stick to mountains which have little steam trains going up the side.

April 5th, though- Tranmere are at Walsall, so I can't see myself being in Birkenhead, and while there's nothing on my calendar, I can see myself turning up at Manchester Airport and buying a ticket to Cape Town just to have something interesting going on.

From Eye of Horus news:

SERIES 4 will be broadcast at 6:20pm, (on Saturday 5 April). There seems to no BBC3 broadcast for DOCTOR WHO CONFIDENTIAL for SERIES 4.

A repeat is scheduled for the first episode, PARTNERS IN CRIME on BBC3 on Sunday 6 April at 8:00pm.

All three Christmas Day Specials (THE CHRISTMAS INVASION, THE RUNAWAY BRIDE and VOYAGE OF THE DAMNED) will be repeated on BBC3 on consecutive evenings (8:00pm from 01 April 2008), in addition to the DOCTOR WHO CONFIDENTIAL KYLIE SPECIAL on 03 April at 9:15pm.
    Si xx

No confidential this year? Typical, the first year we have digital and could watch it!!

Si.

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    No confidential this year? Typical, the first year we have digital and could watch it!!

Si.
    And no opportunity to bitch about them being "cut down" for the eventual S4 dvd release.....
    “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.” - Gutle Schnaper Rothschild