Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Why is there a screaming love tussle over Ned? It defies all logic that anyone would want to date him, let alone two women at the same time!

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SiHart View Post
    Why is there a screaming love tussle over Ned? It defies all logic that anyone would want to date him, let alone two women at the same time!

Si xx
    Indeed, in fact I think I can say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, he is by far the most boring man. In the world.

He must be huge. He'd need to be to fill that saggy Katya puss.

We await the inevitable bitch fight.

But Ned is a spunky honk.

The producers obviously think he is yet he isn't...he's too big and too wooden. It'd be like having it off with a tree.

He really is up there with the worst actors ever to appear in the series...giving Emma Harrison a run for her money I'll say.

There's something wrong about both those girls fighting for the "chance" to go out with him. Have some dignity! If someone didn't want me enough to pick me first, then stuff 'em!

Si.

Am I alone in thinking everyone was a shade harsh on Stingray? He presumably wasn't actually drunk when he woke up, and so what if Max snuck a note on him when he was asleep and then he lost it? If he hadn't of been on a raging bender, he'd still have not woken up and lost the note. And what does it matter? He still told them what the note said.

It's like Geez, if you're husband goes mad and then runs off and then sneaks up on me with some cryptic message while I'm asleep... BLAME HIM!

Si.

And why on earth would they have a Lassiters board meeting in the pub? Obviously the budget wouldn't stretch to an office set but surely even having it in Paul's house would have been slightly more credible?

Similarly, when Stingray wanted to sneak off and secretly be an alcoholic, where did he go? The bar where his brother-in-law works!

Si.

And any event of any kind (Wedding, book launch, orgy, bahmitzva) either takes place at the Lassiters lake or in the Scarlet Bar which by the way looks tiny from the outside...you can see trays behind it but too close behind to suggest there's much of a building beyond the doors and walls.

As for Katya's rapid decent into car theft. What's that all about? Hopefully she'll leave soon and take her wet, rubbish boyfriend with her.

Si xx

She seems to have a magic ability to open car doors. It's like Chris De Burgh and his healing hands. She just touches the car and it opens.

And why does no-one make an arrangement in Ramsay Street for a few weeks ahead, look forward to it for a while, and then do it? Susan heard that Anne was expecting a baby and by the end of the SAME DAY she'd left for a two week visit!

Si.

Maybe she's rushed off on the hope that Bill will be parading around in his speedos again...speaking of which, new titles alert...sort of.

What a great Neighbours today!

You'll guess I'm not a regular viewer by the following question...

What ever happened to that Irish fella (Connor?) It looked like he was in a bit of trouble last time I saw him in it, being threatened by the evil twin. Did he (or his body) ever turn up, or is that a loose thread left hanging for the future?
    Last edited by MacNimon; 27th Jan 2007 at 7:53 PM.

Perfect Blend are reporting that the lovely Kyal Marsh is going to leave sometime this year.

Si xx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Si.

What ever happened to that Irish fella (Connor?) It looked like he was in a bit of trouble last time I saw him in it, being threatened by the evil twin. Did he (or his body) ever turn up, or is that a loose thread left hanging for the future?
    It's a rather odd and irritating lose thread.

Connor was about to leave to go travelling, when he was diverted and menaced by murdering Cam, who he'd just unmasked. The next shot we saw was of Cam driving away in a van with a tarpaulin over the back.

The implication was clearly that Connor had been murdered. However, his friends continued to believe he was travelling, before realising what had happened and quering it. Then, his wallet turned up suggesting he might have made his freedom after all.

So it's kind of been left open. A shame, as it would have been a very brave and harrowing way to go. The character deserved to have his story resolved, one way or the other.

Cam (actually his twin Robert) does turn up again shortly though, so it's not out of the question that this will yet get addressed.

Si.

I have horrible visions of Neighbours finishing soon. All these cast changes can't bode well and even new character Will is apparantly to regenerate after only a few weeks.

Still getting Rowena Wallace in is a good start...let's hope for more Sons and Prisoner stalwarts.

I think it'll be okay. The wheel turns. We've still got Paul and perhaps they can regenerate Lucy Robinson again if they get desperate.

Si.

Hmmm. It's a bit unlikely that Dylan would have the baby all the time, and abandoning the storyline for 75% of the episode in favour of something else entirely (when it was so prominent the day before) was annoying. It's now clear they are priming Toadie and Steph to be paired up for when Max and Boyd leave. Two dull characters? Stick 'em in together! Just what was it that Laurice (icon!) and Lynn were brawling over in the scarlet bar? Looked like one of those reels you use to wind your garden hose onto.

Si.

Carthorse and Irish Connor were on today's Ready, Steady (Ainsley's A) C*ock!. Sadly, I forgot to turn it back to see who won... too busy watching Richard & Judy.

There are some more honky spunks a comin':

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-10388,00.html

Some of Katya's finest scenes in the last two episodes.

I'll probably reply to this next week....

Pip Madeley Guest

Very bizzare news:

Neighbours role for Lou and Andy

Little Britain stars Matt Lucas and David Walliams are to appear in an episode of Neighbours. The duo appear as Lou and Andy in the episode which has already been filmed in Australia.

Their cameo roles will be screened in Australia in three months time, but UK viewers will have to wait until it is broadcast on BBC One later in the year.

The official Neighbours website said their visit to the soap was "relatively kerfuffle free". "The cast and crew were delighted to welcome Matt, David and the documentary team that are recording their experience on tour Down Under," it said.

Famous faces

The scene features Andy and Lou in the Scarlet Bar with Neighbours favourites Steph and Toadie, played by Carla Bonner and Ryan Moloney. No further details have been revealed.
    Very odd!