Default Buy, Buy Duggan!

I hope you're sitting down when I break the news to you that (say it quietly) Little Miss has gone off Doctor Who.

On the plus side, that means she's selling off some of her Who stuff - which means that any, some, or all of these itemscan be yours. Go on bid, you know you want to!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Curnow View Post
    I hope you're sitting down when I break the news to you that (say it quietly) Little Miss has gone off Doctor Who.
    *shakes head*

Oh, the fickle youth of today....

I hope you told her that lapsing fandom is something we all go through, and only a forced viewing of some hard classics ("Robots of Death" and "Horror of Fang Rock" should od it) will cure her.

Si.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Curnow View Post

On the plus side, that means she's selling off some of her Who stuff - which means that any, some, or all of these itemscan be yours. Go on bid, you know you want to!

As The Doc might say : "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"

Pip Madeley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    only a forced viewing of some hard classics ("Robots of Death" and "Horror of Fang Rock" should do it) will cure her.
    Least you didn't The Mutants and Time-Flight.