Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Default Ood Promo Pics (aka Lusting After Catherine!!)

    Is it just me or does Catherine Tate look a bit hot in that pic where she's up against the TARDIS door?

  2. #2
    Pip Madeley Guest

    Default

    This one?



    As Wayne said, she's MILF-tastic.

  3. #3

    Default

    That's the one. Not just me then; phew!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Downstairs by the PC
    Posts
    13,267

    Default

    It looks a bit "housewife greeting the milkman at the door in some kind of 70s sitcom" to me.

    I'm also quite impressed by the latest PS banner, in which the Doctor appears to be trying to use the force - is he trying to get a lightsabre to leap into his hand before the Wampa returns, or am I getting mixed up again?
    Last edited by Andrew Curnow; 18th Apr 2008 at 11:21 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    I actually prefer the way she looks in this picture. She reminds me of Romana 1 with what she is wearing. Only her version is black.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/s4/episodes/S4_03
    Iím being extremely clever up here and thereís no one to stand around looking impressed! Whatís the point in having you all?

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duncan View Post
    I actually prefer the way she looks in this picture. She reminds me of Romana 1 with what she is wearing. Only her version is black.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/s4/episodes/S4_03
    Yeah, not bad.

    And there was me thinking I wasn't going to fancy the new companion!!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Curnow View Post
    It looks a bit "housewife greeting the milkman at the door in some kind of 70s sitcom" to me.

    I'm also quite impressed by the latest PS banner, in which the Doctor appears to be trying to use the force - is he trying to get a lightsabre to leap into his hand before the Wampa returns, or am I getting mixed up again?
    He's always doing this in photo's these days, it's part of the whole new "space wizard" persona

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Loughton
    Posts
    11,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Archimandrite View Post
    Is it just me or does Catherine Tate look a bit hot in that pic where she's up against the TARDIS door?
    Well she is wearing a warm coat...

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Wallis View Post
    Well she is wearing a warm coat...
    Ho, ho.

    And what's she got on underneath. No, naugthy - must stop thinking that!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Hey men, guess what?

    She's checking YOU out!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,822

    Default

    He's always doing this in photo's these days, it's part of the whole new "space wizard" persona
    To be fair to him, when you have that many promo photos taken of you it gets a bit difficult to know how to pose differently. I'm finding that with the PS Audio photo shoots (Oooh hark at me, comparing myself to David Tennant).
    The trouble is you get so desperate for new poses that you end up doing some really daft pose that you know is going to haunt you forever.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bracknell, Berks
    Posts
    29,744

    Default

    He's always doing this in photo's these days, it's part of the whole new "space wizard" persona
    Or else a nod to the mighty Pertwee



    Si xx

    I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Similar Threads

  1. Daily Telegraph Doctor Who Audios promo
    By SiHart in forum Adventures In Time and Space
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 25th Oct 2010, 8:57 PM
  2. Catherine Tate - So who's eating Humble Pie Now
    By Larry in forum The New Series
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10th Aug 2008, 4:36 PM
  3. The Catherine Tate will be Great Thread
    By Paul Monk in forum The New Series
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 27th Dec 2007, 9:49 PM