Thread: Wrestling

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I smell what the Rock is cooking!

I haven't read the wrestling news sites for a few months, but I'm certainly not buying that he's actually 'back' like he was trying to sell.

I watched RAW, today and certainly from the way he was talking you got the impression he could be back for a while the way he talked about John Cena, is looking like the strat of a rivalry and a match between the two.

CM Punk is the best thing in wrestling. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    CM Punk is the best thing in wrestling. That is all.

be interesting to see if his claim of leaving is genuin or not - as unless there has been behind the scenes problems with CM Punk, it would be a suprise for the WWE to let him go. Of course this could just be a convenient way of the WWE, just letting Punck, go off and do a few films thus allowing him to come back at a later date. But no doubt if he is leaving for good he'll probably end up with all the other WWE rejects at TNA.

Popular opinion seems to be that much like Jericho, he will probably leave and take a break. There were rumors that WWE was pressuring him to sign over ownership of the name 'CM Punk' though I don't know how much truth there is in that. I could see him going to ROH potentially, but I don't see Punk going to TNA.