View Poll Results: When Should Advent Calendars Be Opened?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Morning

18 85.71%
  • Evening

3 14.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looks like it was my parents that made that one up for devious reasons of their own. They used to tell me it was illegal to touch things in shops too, for obvious reasons.

Si.

My cousin Brendan was arrested for touching something in a shop. I won't go into detail, but it brought a smile to the old dear's face...

My parents always wanted my brother and me to open the advent wossnames in the morning, though looking back, perhaps waiting til Dad was back from work would've given us something to look forward to. So I said evening.

And it was a good idea that we never had any chocolate calenders in our day, we'd argued enough over whose turn it was to open the window, let alone who got the chocolate!

The Doctor Who Advent calander has some vile tasting mockolate. This is what evil must taste like.

Teresa Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rob McCow View Post
    Oh dear... it looks as though opening your calendar in the evening is going to be consigned to the Duck Pond of Unusual Activities!
    Well I will join you Steve... has to be the evening... I can't quite handle the chocolate first thing in the morning... and I agree with the fact that the last one has to be opened on Christmas EVE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon R View Post
    The Doctor Who Advent calander has some vile tasting mockolate. This is what evil must taste like.
    Yeeeesss... it's a bit Different, isn't it!!

Teresa
    xx

I too have tasted the Doctor Who Christmas 'chocolate' and I sense Pippin's hand in this!

Well, maybe not his hand as such...
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Can you see your poo in there Pippin?

Si.

Captain Tancredi Guest

Based on today's Cyber-question and gold coin, I can't help thinking that this year's Who advent calendar was designed by somebody with a Silver Nemesis fixation.

That was a rather nutty gold coin.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Trudi G Guest

When i asked Christian which alien race took part in The Christmas Invasion, he said " the fish ones" lol!
    Last edited by Trudi G; 4th Dec 2006 at 9:39 PM.