Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    But I didn't think you liked Doctor Who...?

Si.
    I think you're confusing Doctor Who with "The Further Adventures of Doctor Who"

(and also not paying attention to most of my votes this year )

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Cox View Post

As for plans/blueprints, you’ll need to get hold of a copy of the TARDIS Technical Manual book which gives detailed and accurate dimensions of every single aspect of the design. It's based on an original Police Box and not any of the TV props, so really it's as original and accurate as you can be. That’s what I used anyway, and if I say so myself, it looked bloomin’ marvellous!

Actually it's called 'The Doctor Who Technical Manual' - I know because I still have it, tucked away in my book collection (it still has Ant's technical drawings in it too - you never know it might be worth something one day)

As it happens the entire book appears to be available online (I'm not sure of the legality of this, before someone pulls me up on it; I just found the site when trying to get a pic of the manual for this post)!!! . If this links works you will see it!!! CLICK HERE

If the link doesn't work, perhaps one of those clever PS peeps could fix it for me (Pip, I'm thinking of you for this job)???
    Last edited by Pip Madeley; 25th May 2008 at 11:11 PM. Reason: no probs Daddy Clancy ;-)

Thanks for doing that Pip, much appreciated!!!

The thing that amazed me about that book is that the sonic screwdriver never looked that big on screen....

Only if they can enlarge the sonic screwdriver...

That what happens with technology, it gets smaller with time

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.