Default David Tennant On Derren Brown - Now!

I wasn't sure quite where to put this, but anyway, David Tennant's on tonights Derren Brown, but unlike most celebrity appearances he's the main subject of the show, and is undergoing the "Trick or Treat" thing now.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

Pip Madeley Guest

You mad fool, Genesis are on BBC4!

You mad fool, QI is on BBC2!

You mad fools, with his disturbing powers it's surely only a matter of time before Derren Brown becomes our esteemed leader, and we should worship him at all times. Those who don't will be first against the wall.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

WhiteCrow Guest

Derren Brown for the next Master!!!

So... did anybody watch this?

I did - I love Derren Brown. I was fairly staggered when this week's applicant member of the public turned out to be David, an actor from Scotland with an interest in science fiction.

The routines weren't as intense as the usual Trick or Treat stuff - David wasn't conditioned to electrocute a kitten or anything like that - but it was interesting enough. Who knew David Tennant could predict the future?
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

Wayne Guest

I didn't know who Derren Brown was until i read this thread.

Shame on you Wayne

Enjoyable enough nonsense though and like the line about putting David in a wetsuit...

Yes - his patter has changed ever so slightly since he came out last year. Still, at least we now know he was telling the truth when he claimed he'd never used his skills to get women into bed.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

Yeah that was brilliant. I love Derren to bits although not in THAT way.
    Isn't David just a wonderful man. I loved it when he picked that girl from the street and just introduced himself as David, just as if he was the biggest star in the UK at the moment.

As on Jon Ronson's forum at the moment, there is a man posting that he believes Derren Brown to have genuine powers and his programmes are just there to fool us into thinking its all fakery and trickery.

David Tennant was on the show again last night - this time being an unwitting part of an experiment into impromptu superstitious behaviour patterns. He ate an apple, rode on a space hopper and piled lots of coloured things on circles. For five hundred quid.

#dammitbrent