Default Fancying The Doctor

I guess this thread will exclude a certain section of our demographic (though feel free to express Lumley-love) but for those remaining... have you ever fancied the Doctor?

It's something a bit odd... it would feel somehow wrong wouldn't it? But I'd be interested to hear if any of you have ever had (or have!) a crush on Doctor Who. And if so, which one?

Si.

Interesting question. I know one of Angela's friends fancied Eccleston & quite likes Teninch. I know that Tennent has a large following in both camps, but I'm not one of them.

WhiteCrow Guest

Loving a Timelord would be hard. I mean I hear a lot of relationships break down when someone turns to the other and says "you've changed" ...

Imagine you got to bed with Peter Davison one night, but wake up with Colin Baker the next morning. That would be ... well wierd.

Pip Madeley Guest

I know plenty of women who fancy Tennant, and a few who'd go for Ecclescakes.

Given my sexual orientation the answer is obviously no, but Tennant is a really attractive guy with great looks! I love the Doctor's look too, the pinstripe & Converse are very me - Tom Baker's Doctor also had a great look.

Right, back to the big match...

I'd go gay for the eighth doctor.

Ant x

Watchers in the Fourth Dimension: A Doctor Who Podcast
    Three Americans and a Brit attempt to watch their way through the entirety of Doctor Who
    ----
    Latest Episode: The WOTAN Clan, discussing The War Machines
    Available on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, and Podbean
    Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at @watchers4d

WhiteCrow Guest

I would like to ask Lalla Ward "what were you thinking!!!". Still the sex must have been good ....

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Gently View Post
    Interesting question. I know one of Angela's friends fancied Eccleston & quite likes Teninch. I know that Tennent has a large following in both camps, but I'm not one of them.
    Is she friends with my wife?... Miranda was lukewarm to David at first, but now fancies him more than she did Chris.

She doesn't care for any of the classic series Doctor's though... though I think she did say Jon was the best looking of them (don't think she was including McGann though)...

I'd do Hartnell.

Pip Madeley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Simon R View Post
    I'd do Hartnell.
    William or Heather? There's only one way to find out...

Heather has a bit more substance...

...that's lowered the tone.

I find Tennant incredibly attractive (I love really skinny men) and consider him to be a very fine actor. (I find excellent acting to be a huge turn-on regardless of what a person looks like.)

It was quite disturbing and vaguely incestuous at first, like lusting after your grandad.

But I've grown comfortable with it. It's actually given me a new way of viewing the Doctor as a character that compliments the way I saw him before. And that new perspective adds a new dimension to re-watching the classic series on the DVD releases.

McCoy was worth a pop.

Pip Madeley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Milky Tears View Post
    McCoy was worth a pop.
    When did you and McCoy...?

I'm not entirely sure that's a question worth asking. I for one would like to keep my lunch down...

I have always had a thing for one particular Doctor. Paul Monk has always done if for me ever since we had a slow dance together. He is well fit! I have posters of him all over my wall.

xx

Pip Madeley Guest

I love the A2 double sided poster with Paul Monk sharing a slice of Battenbury with Ed Bradley on one side, and Rob and Nick dealing with a rowdy, drunk Aggedor in their "Torbis" nightclub on the other.

I have that one laminated. I keep it under my pillow...

I have that one laminated.
    To give it a wipe clean surface?

Joanna Lumley is the sexiest Doctor of all time. I say that from the standpoint of a controversial old mongoose.

Doctor Miriam Stoppard and "Doctor" Gillian McQueef are the two that make me piss my knickers.

No one rocks like Doctor Fox.