Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1130

Oh Sharon why do you get involved with men that are no good for you? Oliver Banks for goodness sake. Now if it was Kevin Banks .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blimey they were under-running this morning. The credits were rolling so slowly I thought they were going to go backwards at one point! It's the "poison pen letter" saga at the moment. Far more interesting is the simmering frisson between Sharon and "Mr Banks".

Sharon sure does pick them!

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Well I never thought I'd be cheering for J Henry. But he's just hauled daughter Miranda over the coals, calling her an immature spoilt brat. Go J Henry!!!

Hi Farce this morning as Jill Darling dresses to impress the Councillor and his bypass feasibility study, and Mr Councillor calling J Henry "Mr Pollack"

Great scenes today as Sally (who now knows about Oliver's affair with Sharon) tries to engineer a family get together so that he can't sneak out of the house. Poor Sharon!

I like Kath Brownlow - she's so Mumsy. Makes it all the more harder to watch her nervous breakdown as life without Arthur kicks in. And on the opposite side of the spectrum - Valerie Pollard!! Today she was resplendent in a gold foil jacket and white scarf.

Wonderful episode as Valerie Pollard flounces in to the motel in the morning still in full evening gear, after having "spent the night" with Councillor Berry. All for nothing, as plans for the bypass were moved away from the motel weeks ago. So Valerie sampled his trout for nothing

No expense spared - there's a hospital room for Glenda as her FH levels surge ready for egg harvesting! She has a roommate too - Rachel Wilde. Yep, she's going to be a handful!

Paul Ross called Shughie's cooking "barbaric" and wants him sacked. Does that mean we'll actually get to SEE Shughie again soon? I fear not ..... It looks like someone is trying to drive a bypass through Jill's home. "Come off it Jill Darling, you can't win you know. You can't lie in front of this bulldozer indefinitely". Oh and it's harvest time for Glenda. Kath Brownlow told Kevin to get down to that hospital and start masturbating like there was no tomorrow. Okay maybe she didn't use those exact words....

Much excitement this morning - one of the Banks' daughters turned up at the garage and gave Sharon .... well ..... down the banks Also, Lucy Hamilton turned up and is still trouble with a capital T. Valerie Pollard has some competition!

Lucy Hamilton's eyes remain too big for her head!

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

That's because she ogles at every man who crosses who path!

David Hunter has forgotten his wedding anniversary. This is a DISASTER.

Glenda is pregnant!

Glenda has a new hair do! She and Kevin have chosen new wallpaper for the Brownlow lounge - but it looks terribly like the old one....

Default Crossroads Motel,Can I Help You?

Coo - external scenes at the garage forecourt now! Trouble is, the motorway running alongside it is so noisy, it nearly drowns out the dialogue. Plus that yellow and red background running across the "Crossroads Garage" banner is very familiar. Somebody needs a word in their Shell-like....

The internal garage scenery has also been spruced up - although thankfully it still looks the same, only a bit browner

Yay Adam Chance is back But oh my word those shirt collars! This is 1983 Adam, not 1973!

A lot of old regulars are returning now which is nice - Miss Diane is back from Scotland,and Benny has turned up. He's not been anywhere ..... just not on set!

In other news, Miss Diane & Sharon's landlord (who is "light on his feet") has accused Sharon of running a house of immoral repute. That'll be Oliver Banks and Eddie Lee's fault then. Oh Sharon!!

Back at the Motel - and Jill Darling has thrown herself at Adam begging him to stay. Has that woman got so shame?? What would Meg think?

Great ending this morning as Sharon has a heart-to-heart with Eddie Lee. She hasn't even noticed he's left the left the flat as she gabbers on!

The very thought of Jill marrying Adam is sending J Henry & Valerie scuttling off to Italy. Don't go Valerie!!!

Blimey am I watching Crossroads or Thriller?? Benny was alone in the late Mrs Price's flat and there were all sorts of footstep noises, lights going out and creepy incidental music!

Poor Benny - I don't like to see him distressed. Hoorah for Miss Diane who came to the rescue!

The bad penny has turned up yet again - Terry Lawton has wrapped Kath Brownlow round his stubby little finger and is lodging at The Brownlows. This won't go well.....

It's the end of the line for Sharon and Oliver Banks. Well it was never going to last. Poor Sharon (again!) She's putting on a brave front. My word she's used to doing that!

"Feelings! I don't want no people with feelings" says Mavis Hooper about how she likes her lodgers.

It's good to be back at the Motel