Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546
Results 1,126 to 1,130 of 1130

Is it that cad, Daniel Freeman? Bit like a younger, slimier Leslie Phillips.

- - - Updated - - -

I seem to recall I used to quite fancy his sister.

Well what a corker of an episode - Miss Crossroads 1985!! Adam Chance was at his most smarmiest as the genial host. The biggest surprise was bargirl Mandy who took to the mic with a jaw-dropping rendition of Bobbysox' Eurovision smash "Let It Swing". Wonderful! And if that wasn't exciting enough.... it ended on a technical hitch and a delayed announcement of the beauty contest winner. What a cliffhanger!

Kath Brownlow has had yet another marriage proposal - this time from teacher Stephen Fellows (who's incredibly posh). Of all the women in Crossroads it seems to be Kath who has had the most number of boyfriends. She's certainly making up for lost time after being stuck with Arthur for all those years!

Ouch! That was a bit of a slap that Jill Darling gave to Adam. They're going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment!

So after 5 years of blissful breakfast viewing, my Crossroads viewing comes to an end with episode 4135. So many unanswered questions:-

Will Paul Ross recover from his coma?
    Will Jill Darling and Adam patch things up?
    What will happen at the garage now that 3 major customers have pulled out?
    Will Kath Brownlow continue to have second thoughts about marrying dull schoolmaster Stephen?
    Will dastardly Daniel Freeman continue to wreak havoc at the Motel?

It's all been rather lovely

As for future breakfast viewings .... well I'm going to relieve my Look and Read youth with Cloudburst, Sky Hunter (with Geoffrey Bayldon) and The King's Dragon (I think they're all on YouTube) then I'll be entering the world of Dark Shadows .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk