Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No they're still trading, albeit without a carpet. They said the insurance money was quite adequate and hasn't even really upped their premiums. The only problem was there was about a 3 month delay in actually getting the money which hurt them quite a lot.

Pip Madeley Guest

Oh dear... from a poster on Roobarbs:

If you've been charged by *the old shop*, as it were, then fraud has taken place. Why? Because 10th Planet Ltd was put in Creditors Voluntary Liquidation on July 15th. Derek Hambly has started up a new company, 10th Planet Events Limited, of which he became Director 7 days later. This company is now running all the conventions. But are they running anything else? First of all you need to find out who you are dealing with.

From documents in the public domain, 10th Planet Ltd has gone bust with an estimated shortfall of 191k. There are some very familiar names amongst the creditors, including Big Finish who are owed nearly 24k. And there's doubtless a lot of stories to be told...............
    Interestingly, although stock was listed as having a book value of over 116k, it is estimated to realise a mere 15k. I wonder if it's been sold by the Liqudiators as a job lot to someone.

Debt-gasm for Tenth Planet!

I wonder how long they've been on the slide for? Must have been at least a year to get a shortfall that big.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!