Thread: Where And When!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where And When!

Where and When will you be watching the pantwettingly exciting looking final two episodes of this years "Doctor Who" series on the television?

Tonight's is looking like being only the second this year we get to watch on our own at home! And we're looking forward to it!

Next week we're right royally jacked off because a bloody concert, which ordinarily we'd be looking forward to, is on the same day as the last episode! Not only are we going to miss a certain fan gathering to watch the episode, but we're not even going to be able to watch it go out live! We're gutted!

So where and when are you going to be watching, both tonight and next Saturday?

Si.

I'm at home tonight, but I was supposed to be working next week! I've managed to swap shifts with someone, of course I didn't say why though!

This week at home with just th two of us.

Next week at home with lots and lots and lots of people with a possible projector in use to make it really BIG! Possibly. If my contact can make it happen, which we hope he can!

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Pip Madeley Guest

I'm at home tonight, but next week I'll be at Si & Steve's (ooh! projector! ) - I'll try not to cry in front of everyone if it all goes sad.

You're just taunting me now Si!

Si.

Yes I am!

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

watching at home and fingers crossed dinner will be done and dusted so I can watch it other wise it'll be watching it once it's finished...

Wayne Guest

In the bath with my rubber daleks.

Well, due to work and other commitments, I've probably seen less than half of this series' episodes go out live on Saturday, and I've seen even fewer in my own home. Tonight, I'll be working, and so I'll either have to tape it to watch tomorrow (our digibox is knackered so can't watch the repeat), or even on Monday if I don't get a chance - imagine having to wait a whole two days!?!? However, I may be at the little lady's house tomorrow night, so I could watch it there - she's very understanding...

As for next Saturday, well, fortunately I've got the evening off, so I may just have a little gathering, with the missus, my housemate, Joe (it's his birthday on Tuesday, and that will be the first chance we'll get to do anything!) and maybe my brother, so I'm looking forward to that.

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Tudor View Post
    she's very understanding...
    Whilst watching Dr.Who? That's a novel idea. Even i could squee.

Reminds me of a story my mate was telling me last night about when he broke his leg & was out of action for 6 months. When i made the obvious gag about the possible benefits to his sex life, he replied in a dry tone: "Oh yes, the missus gave me a lot of sympathy."

@Wayne.

I'll be on the sofa with Angela. This'll be the first time for a few weeks that she'll actually not be doing other stuff & watch it with me. As for next weeks episode, more of the same no doubt...although Angela will be more mobile by then so it might sans Angela.

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Gently View Post

I'll be on the sofa with Angela.

Even better!

If only she was up to doing anything.

A Dalek climax would be something to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Gently View Post
    A Dalek climax would be something to remember.
    It's amazing what you can do with an egg-whisk and a plunger...

And don't forget the flying goggles and the wet celery!

I shall be at home, praying that the neighbours and family don't interrupt.

I'm at home tonight, but next week I'll be at Si & Steve's (ooh! projector! ) - I'll try not to cry in front of everyone if it all goes sad.

Pip Madeley Guest

Don't worry Jonno, you can borrow my hanky if you feel moist

WhiteCrow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pip Madeley View Post
    I know you always keep a box of tissues nearby when you're watching telly!

Actually is it me - or does the prospect of making it through the next 7 days seem particularly hard? I don't think I'm going to be able to think of anything else all week.

Pip Madeley Guest

I've got work, flat moving & a trip to Reading, but I'll still be thinking Woo!

Don't worry Jonno, you can borrow my hanky if you feel moist
    Why thank you, good sir! Actually, I hope you didn't mind me copying your post but apart from the fact it enabled me to make a post by just using my mouse, it also summed up my feelings exactly!

It's been quite a year for me for not being at home on the original transmission - next week will be the 6th out of 13, which is a record for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Pip Madeley View Post
    I've got work, flat moving & a trip to Reading, but I'll still be thinking Woo!

you have my sympathy on that one...

Pip Madeley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jonno Simmons View Post
    Why thank you, good sir! Actually, I hope you didn't mind me copying your post but apart from the fact it enabled me to make a post by just using my mouse, it also summed up my feelings exactly!

It's been quite a year for me for not being at home on the original transmission - next week will be the 6th out of 13, which is a record for me!
    I know what you mean, due to stag dos, weddings and trips away I've not been at home too. I'm very glad to be watching the final episode with you and the guys though, can't ask for better company!

Paul Monk.

Si.

Captain Tancredi Guest

The plan at the moment is to be back at my folks' in Birkenhead, having taken in a couple of the Capital of Culture exhibitions in Liverpool during the day.

Last night's I watched over Monmouth as we'd been to a rowing regatta in aid of Monmouth Rowing Club, very nice afternoon it was, followed by a BBQ.
    I was intending to come home to see the episode, but as the time was coming up to seven o-clock I decided to stay with the family and watch The Stolen Earth, and we were transfixed. Next week I SHALL be watching at home though.