Default Rich's Comix Blog - The Ten Doctors

I wasn't sure where to put this, or if it's been covered before, but after a brief skim I couldn't find any reference to it.

Annnnyway, has anyone else been following The Ten Doctors on Rich's Comics Blog? I think it's been a huge amount of fun, though anyone who accuses RTD of throwing in everything but the kitchen sink in The Stolen Earth and Journey's End might find it all a bit too much considering it contains all ten doctors, a huge selection of companions, as well as Daleks, Sontarans, Ice Warriors, The Master and more enemies-wise!

He's being doing it for over a year now and it's currently running to 107 pages - but it's far from over yet, which I'm glad about as I think it's really entertaining stuff, and definitely worth reading.

For those who haven't seen it yet, it all begins here:
    http://www.shipsinker.com/wordpress/...octors-page-1/
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

That's excellent!!!

This guy has got the Doctors and companions characterizations to perfection. I love the scenes with Rose and Ace together, and the one with Romana 2, Peri and Jamie was just brilliant. And also surprise appearances by some minor characters from the Doctor's past. I've just read the first 20 installments in one sitting...

Thanks for the link, Alex. I hope others have checked this little gem out!

Pip Madeley Guest

I was reading that a while back, very well made, I hope he gets a commission one day.

I read the lot in one sitting. Has he updated it with a new page yet?

I only discovered this a month ago, it's brilliant! It's up to 114 pages this month and all of it worthwhile. Lots & lots of 'grey-cool'Pencil Dalek-action (plus Davros, Cybermen & Sontarans, etc). Characterisations are spot-on and depictions of the various Doctors & Companions are mostly excellent.

Retro

I just thought I'd bump this thread as it's now come to an end - I haven't quite finished reading it yet, but I'm still enjoying it so far. Interestingly there's talk of their forum putting an audio together, though it seems a bit vague at the moment.

In the meantime, someone's put it on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdjTn3Z2LUk - though I can't say I prefer to read it like that. Still, the titles video he's done is quite fun.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

I'll have to have a look at this, sounds good, but alas right now I'm stuck in Bates Motel with poor internet coverage!

Pip Madeley Guest

A PDF is available if you look in the right places.