Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Pip Madeley Guest

I wasn't on the internet last night

Ooh, that looks a bit exciting!

I'll wager that Dervla Kirwan is behind everything, or at least has some sinister secret. (The character she plays obviously, although she's always seemed a bit shady to me too...)

Pip Madeley Guest

According to the Sun we've getting a new type of Cyberman:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1487045.ece

But it also says "New show chief Stephen Moffat has promised a host of new baddies for four Who specials"...

Quote Originally Posted by Pip Madeley View Post

But it also says "New show chief Stephen Moffat has promised a host of new baddies for four Who specials"...

well even The Sun, gets it wrong some times..

Pip Madeley Guest

looks like a frigging pumpkin..

It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

ugh...is Dr Who back on yet? I'm gonna like...sometime die. I need some new Who!

Gonna die already?! Imagine what you'll be like this time next year!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Pip Madeley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMan View Post
    It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

ugh...is Dr Who back on yet? I'm gonna like...sometime die. I need some new Who!
    There's plenty of new Who around! Click our forum banner

Dave Lewis Guest

It's Digital Spy quoting from the News of the World so it's definitely not true...

Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaard! Doctor Spock is being made in the States, man! With an American assistant played by Lindsay Lohan - jeeez, I think I just made milkshake in my jockeys!

Pip Madeley Guest

I can believe them shooting episodes in America, seeing as they filmed in Rome last series...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lewis View Post
    I think I just made milkshake in my jockeys!

Bravo!

I can believe them shooting episodes in America, seeing as they filmed in Rome last series...
    I read somewhere that DW was already filming in the states, but as it hasn't been reported anywhere else, I think it may just be smoke and mirrors!
    One Day, I shall come back, Yes, I shall come back,
    Until them, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties, Just go forward in all your beliefs,
    and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine!

Is this true?

Catherine Tate and John Simm will return to Doctor Who next year.

Tate will reprise her role as assistant Donna Noble for one of the four specials planned for next year, while Life On Mars star Simm will return as villainous Time Lord The Master.

A Who source told The Sun: "Fans will be delighted to see Catherine back. She was one of the wackiest companions of all time and she brought heaps of humour. And it's great to have John back - he and David Tennant have a real nemesis chemistry."

Veteran actor Bernard Cribbins will also be back to play Donna's grandfather Wilf.

Tate, whose character's memory was wiped in last year's series finale, earlier expressed her desire to return to the cult show, saying: "In science fiction, anything is possible."
    Another 'ending' ruined!

Si.

Pip Madeley Guest

I hope it's not true. Catherine was fantastic but Donna's story came to a natural end, and if the Master is to return I'd much rather see them pick up with idea of the ring containing his essense/CGI snake...

...idea of the ring containing his essense...
    Pervert! This isn't the thread in the Temple y'know.

Pip Madeley Guest

Scraping the barrel a bit, Tim!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1673189.ece

FORMER Doctor Who Paul McGann is making a surprise comeback to the Tardis next year.

The star of cult movie Withnail And I played the eighth Doc in a one-off TV film collaboration between the BBC and Fox in 1996.

But a follow-up series was never made and when the sci-fi show eventually returned to the Beeb in 2005, it starred Christopher Eccleston, 44, as the new Time Lord.

But Paul, 48, reprised his role in several audio adventures — some broadcast on radio — and has remained a firm favourite with fans.

He is expected to begin filming in October or November for one of four feature-length specials to be shown instead of a series in 2009.

Flashback scenes will see him battered from the Time War and shorn of the long hair he had in the film.

An insider said: “Fans loved Paul’s Doctor and feel he was never given the proper chance to shine. Reference is often made to the Time War which wiped out the Time Lords and this will give them a taste of that.”

Current Doc David Tennant will also appear.
    Pinch of salt...

What will Baysan do?

The Sun seems to have cottoned on to the fact it can now invent anything as long as the words "to be seen in one of the feature length specials" proceeds it.

I would love it to be true, but let's face it, it's not.

Si.

But Paul, 48, reprised his role in several audio adventures — some broadcast on radio — and has remained a firm favourite with fans.

He is expected to begin filming in October or November for one of four feature-length specials to be shown instead of a series in 2009.

Flashback scenes will see him battered from the Time War and shorn of the long hair he had in the film.
    This is one piece of gossip that I really hope is true it's always been my personal opinion that it was the 8th Doctor, that fought in the time war - and also a previous Doctor shown in flasbacks is the only way I'd want to see a multi Doctor story done.

while Life On Mars star Simm will return as villainous Time Lord The Master.

Quote Originally Posted by Milky Tears View Post
    What will Baysan do?
    Join Perry Vale in screaming; "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Dave Lewis Guest

Hartnell to return to Doctor Who in 2009 specials

FORMER Doctor Who William Hartnell is making a surprise comeback to the Tardis next year.

The star of cult movie This Sporting Life played the first Doc in a Sydney Newman produced telly series of the sixties - which came before the seventies.

But Hartnell was pensioned off after going bonkers and when the sci-fi show eventually returned to the Beeb in 2005, it starred Christopher Ecclestone, 34, as the new Time Lord.

But Billy, 100, reprised his role in the bedroom — sometimes with his wife — and has remained a firm favourite with fans.

Flashback scenes will see him battered on cheap rum and shorn of the long flowing white locks he had in his heyday.

An insider said: “Fans loved Billy’s Doctor and feel he was never given the proper chance to shine because all his episodes were made in black and white and the baddies were all made of tin foil. Reference is often made to Billy's mumbling, line-forgetting, and crotchety racism and this will give them a taste of that.”

Current Doc James Nesbitt will also appear.

@Dave.