Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default CDs of New Planet Skaro Audios

Hi everyone!

We hope you enjoyed our new PS audio adventure Heart of the Haniad! You'll be pleased to know that this story is now available on limited edition CD, complete with a host of bonus features not available on-line!

A pile of CD's, waiting for YOU!

The bonus features on the release include A Day In The Studio With P-Bal - a fly-on-the-wall glimpse at life in the studio with a diva-ish recording artist, interviews with the cast and writer including Martin Penny, Pip Madeley, David Barnes and Steve Alexander plus out-takes/bloopers and an exclusive unheard trailer for this story.

The Planet Skaro Audios are made for free, and we don't mind if you download them to listen to for nothing. But a ready-made CD costs a bit as we have to buy the CD's and the boxes and to print the full colour covers, not to mention packing and posting the CD out. For this reason we are asking for £3 to cover these costs, plus whatever you choose to donate to our chosen charity, Barnado's. A bit about that follows.

Barnado's is the charity for children - it helps disadvantaged or disabled kids with various projects, plus it helps kids without parents get fostered or adopted, and it also helps children who are the victims of domestic violence. Barnardo's works directly with over 115,000 children, young people and their families every year and runs 394 vital projects across the UK, including counselling for children who have been abused, vocational training and disability inclusion groups.

Check the link for more info - but it's a very worthwhile cause.

A happy child, yesterday.

--

This is such a good cause that all the CD production costs will actually be donated, however we ask you not to let this put you off donating a bit on top.

To get a spanking, shiny CD of Heart of the Haniad, all you have to do is send me £3 + an optional charitable donation via Paypal (si_hunt99@yahoo.com) or by cheque (to 13 Hazel Gardens, Sawbridgeworth, Herts CM21 9RD). Don't forget to also send me your address, and I'll get your CD out to you ASAP. Also note with payment which CD you are ordering (or if it's all three).

If you want to think ahead!

There are going to be three stories in our "2008 Part 1 Season", and we don't want to make you think we are hounding you to donate to something every other week. For this reason, it's only fair to mention that a similar offer will be made after the release of our final two stories, Heist! and The Paradise Machine. You'll need these two stories on glossy CD complete with extra's for your collection, and are welcome to order each in turn. If, however, you just want to donate once, we are happy for you to make one payment of £7 + an optional donation and order all three CD's in advance.

The lower production/postage costs is because the CD's will be sent together*, but I'd like to cheekily ask you take into account the fact you are getting three rather fab CD's when you choose your optional donation. Really though, anything you decide to give to our humble fund raising effort is going to be very welcome!

Thank you!

Si.
    (on behalf of everyone who helped make the season)

* If you pre-order all three CD's in advance, you may not receive any CD's until the final story has been released - we don't want you to be tempted to listen to the later episodes in the season before anyone else has heard them!

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    To get a spanking, shiny CD of Heart of the Haniad, all you have to do is send me £3 + an optional charitable donation via Paypal (si_hunt99@yahoo.com)
    I've just downloaded Part 2 & will be listening shortly, but i'd like to collect the CD's anyway, so expect a Paypal payment + donation in a few minutes.

I've paid for all 3 CD's up front with paypal, Si. And I've paid the fee also.

Thank you both! One thing I forgot to say, please note with your order which CD it's for, or if it's for all three!

Si.

Wayne Guest

I've noted Haniad in the e-mail Si. I'm ordering them one at a time, because i don't want to have to wait until all three are out before i can get the first two.
    Last edited by Wayne; 20th Jul 2008 at 6:29 PM.

Thanks Wayne, yes you and Tim noted it anyway and it made me realise I should get everyone to add that in, or I'm going to end up not knowing what people want!

Si.

We'll pay up when we see you in a couple of weeks time Si, if that's ok.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

I should think that would be alright Si!

Si.

Pip Madeley Guest

I'll pay up then too

I would like to order a Haniad cd just 1 question who do you makes the cheques payable to?

Pip Madeley Guest

CASH.

Just put your signature on the cheque and we'll do the rest.

Quiet you

Cheques made payable to Simon Hunt

I'll be putting up details of the charitable donation in due course, so you can see where its all going!

Don't forget to include your address and which CD(s) you want with the letter.

Si.

Just a note to say a big thanks to everyone that has ordered copies of the "Heart of the Haniad" CD so far. There are still a few left, but they are going fast so hurry if you haven't yet ordered and complete your collection!

Si.

I've not a Penny to my name at the moment...except the one in my name. So I'll be ordering mine next month if that's alright. could I perchance have a copy put aside for me Si?

Sure thing Martin! We couldn't let the star not have a copy!

Si.

Do you accept postal orders for your cd's?

Yes of course! I'm down the post office a lot at the moment sending all these CD's off, so it's very easy for me to cash them in. Send away!

Si.

In keeping with such events, do buyers get signed copies? I'll sign them for as little as £5 a CD seeing as it's for charity.

I'm skint but do want a copy of Heist. I'll be able to Paypal you Si but not until 31st July - if there are any left can I reserve a copy too?
    I will be ordering the other stories as and when they each finish.

No probs, there are now CD's here with post-it's on them for Martin and Andrew!

Si.

Huzzah! Thanks Si!

Yay - cheers Si, much appreciated!!!

Thanks Si, I will be sending for the Haniad CD today.

Tomorrow, the concluding episode of "Heist!" will be available to download FREE on "Planet Skaro", but for production costs alone you can now order a shiny CD of this hugely popular adventure!

Don't they look lovely? As well as the complete episodes and a full cover cover, the CD includes The Real Heist!, a full length documentary detailing the making of the story. It features out-takes and bloopers, an in-depth look at the inspiration behind the story with writer Si Hart, and contributions from Martin Penny (Edward Bradley), Mike Talks (Byron Zunestra) and Kathy Riechtmann (Jann Cordelis) amongst others.

To order this or the "Heart of the Haniad" CD, simply send me £3 per CD to cover costs, plus anything extra you want to give our chosen charity, Barnados, to the address given in the first post above, mentioning which CD you want. Or you can send me the same via paypal to si_hunt99@yahoo.com. If you wish to pre-order all three CD's in the season, send just £7 to the same place.

Keep your collection up to date! There are no enforced limited edition runs, but I won't be making any more CD's for a while after this batch has gone, so get in quick!

Si.

Remind us tomorrow Si to pay for all three releases.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.